Returning Dream to the prison

Sam's pov

He stood there facing the lava waiting and waiting thinking about what could go wrong. He looked down at his watch. "Five more minutes."
He said to himself. He paced back and forth. He could've sworn he heard Y/n call for him but he wasn't sure. He continued pacing hoping time could go any quicker. He looked at his watch. "Four more minutes."
He anxiously tapped his foot. He started at the lava and walked over to the lever and rested his hand on it then pulled away. "No no no no no not yet it's not time."
He walked away and leaned against the wall. He laid his head back when he heard a scream for his name. He jumped up and pulled the lever. The lava slowly fell. After a while he could see Tommy standing in the cell alone. He was screaming for Sam. "I'm coming Tommy!"
The lava came to a stop and he ran on the platform to Tommy. The boy was badly burned but somehow alive. He pulled him into a big hug. Tommy hugged him back. Sam pulled away and asked, "Where is Dream and Y/n?"
Tommy looked at him. "I don't know Sam. I just woke up and they were gone. All I remember is just being with Wilbur for so long. It was terrible."
The poor boy was trebling so hard. Sam gave him some medicine to help with his burns then said, "Let's get you out of here."
They walked out of the cell on the platform. Once they were there Sam pulled the lever for the lava and walked out with Tommy. They walked in silence.

Once they were outside Tommy ran over to where Tubbo was. He was near a yellow building. He ran up to him and gave him a giant hug. Tubbo hugged him back not knowing who the person was. Once Tommy pulled away Tubbo gasped. "T-T-Tommy?
Y-your alive?"
He nodded and filled him in on everything.

Sam stood there watching and decided he had to try and figure out what happened. He started walking back when an envelop appeared in front of him. It was from Ranboo. He was invited to a party tomorrow at noon. He had to do a lot of things but he decided he could go for a little bit the get back to work.

He ran inside and set the invitation down on a table and got to work trying to figure out how he got out. He walked inside the main cell and looked around. There was fresh blood on the floor. He wiped it up with a rag and inspected it. He looked around and saw it in a trail. It started at the middle of the room then was trailed over the corner of the room. "Please don't let it be Y/n's blood."
He took the rag over to a little area to figure out who's blood it belonged to. After a few test he figured out it was Y/n's. Sam grabbed the table to keep himself from falling over. He punched the wall hard making his fist ache he ignored the pain and sagged down onto the floor. "I'm such a terrible warden."
He got up and marched out of the prison determined to find Dream. He broke out into a light jog. He knew that if Dream ever managed to get out of the prison the first place he would probably go to is the eggpire's hideout. He broke out into a full sprint not stopping even when Tommy called for him. He reached the entrance and jumped into the water and slowly walked down the steps to the room. He saw the whole eggpire standing there but he saw one person that stood out. It was Hannah. He always trusted her. He shook off that thought and looked around for Dream. Sure enough he was standing there in diamond armor. He wanted to run up and grab Dream and be done but he knew it wouldn't be that easy. He started thinking of a way to take Dream when he remembered he had powerful weapons and armor he could try and take them down. He looked in his backpack and saw a bunch of enchanted apples and potions. He even saw a totem of undying. He picked it up and put it in his pocket. He drank some strength potions and grabbed an invisibility one he threw it on himself the ran and threw the other one on the eggpire. He grabbed Dream and started pulling him to the exit. He put up a fight but Sam stole his weapons and knocked him out. He dragged him to the exit. But not long after he was
stopped by Y/n. He looked up at her and smiled. She had red eye instead of her normal E/C but that didn't really matter to him at the moment. "There you are Y/n."
She didn't smile. "Drop him."
Sam looked at her confused then looked at Dream and realized he was invisible still. "How can you see me?"
He asked. She looked at him more angrily. "I said drop him!"
"Y/n I don't know what had gotten into you but he needs to go into the prison."
"Drop. Him. NOW!"
Her arms lit up with fire and started walking towards him. Sam didn't want to hurt her but he had to do so in order to get Dream to the prison. He pulled out his water bottle from his bag and splashed some on her. Her flams faded as she dropped to the ground a small blue circle started to form on her arm. He knew it wouldn't hurt her much so he ran out with Dream. He gave him a drink that would keep him asleep for a while. He threw him over his shoulder and began to run back to the prison.

Eventually he got there and set Dream down to catch his breath. After a few minutes he brought him into his cell. But before he did he took all of his items and burned them. He only had a few weapons and armor. He gave him some food then left the cell and pulled the lever locking him in the prison. He would never have another visitor for a long long time.