Meeting Foolish

Y/n's pov

There was some knocking on your door. You sleepily got out of bed and opened the door. "Hello?"
You called out. "Hey Y/n. Sorry did I wake you up?"
You smiled and said, "Your all good Tubbo."
"Ok well I wanted to say that Foolish is coming over to work on the house and if you wanted to you can meet him."
"Ok sure just let me get ready."
Tubbo walked away to let you get ready. You brushed your H/C hair and put it into a quick ponytail. You got dressed into a simple red shirt saying a summer camp you went to when you were younger. You threw on some leggings a sweatshirt and some shoes. You did all of the other necessary to getting ready. Once you were done you picked up your bag and filled it with some tools you would need for building. You walked outside to meet Tubbo and Ranboo. They were talking with someone. He had emerald green eyes and golden accessory. Ranboo looked over at you and smiled. "Hello Y/n! Come."
He signaled you to come over. "Y/n this is Foolish. Foolish this is Y/n."
You gave him a little wave. He gave you a polite nod. "Y/n is a really good builder like you Foolish."
You looked at Tubbo and Tubbo looked back at you. "What? It's true."
You laughed a little. "Do you have any builds yet?"
Asked Foolish. "Well I'm working on my house at the moment that's really the only thing though."
"Oh very nice."
He paused. "Well it was nice meeting you
Y/n."
"Yeah same. Bye."
You walked out of the house and mentally slapped yourself for being so awkward. You walked over towards your house when you noticed the prison. You sighed. You walked over to Tommy's house and sat down on the bench in front of his house. You pulled your legs up to you chest and burred you knees in your head. "I miss you so much Tommy."

-Time passes

You felt a hand on your shoulder. You looked up it was Sam. "May I sit here?"
He asked. You nodded. He sat down next to you. The two of you sat in a comfortable silence for a while. Before you spoke up. "Don't you have to be at the prison?"
He looked down at you and responded. "He's not going to get into any trouble while I'm gone."
You sat there now knowing what to say. "I think I should get going."
You said getting up from the bench. He got up to and walked in the opposite direction of you. You started walking over to your house when you decided you wanted to make something for that would take a lot longer and to keep your mind off of things. You needed a big open space for the project you were going to do. You ran around for a little while before you came across a big open area. It had sand covering the place.

The first thing you did was build a little tiny house with a bed to protect yourself from the rain. After you did that you started thinking of what you wanted to build. You wanted to build something that was never build before something that would leave a person speechless. You thought of building a ginormous detailed castle. You pictured what you wanted in your head and got to work putting it down on paper. After a few hours the sketch was done now it was time for the foundation. You started laying everything down when you heard someone say, "Hello?"
You looked around and saw Foolish standing a few feet behind you house. You stood up. "Oh hey Foolish. I didn't see you there."
He walked over to you and looked down at your paper that was lying on the sand. "You can build all that?"
You nodded. "Impressive."
He paused. "I am actually working on a build not to far from here."
He said looking at you. "Oh I'm sorry am I in your way? I can move if you want me to."
He shook his head. "No, no, no, your good. I was just saying if you every wanted to come and look at it."
You laughed. "Ohhhhh ok. Well I'll check it out sometime."
"Alright see you later."
"You too."
You replied getting back to work.

Night fell an you had the foundation finished. You worked on building it up some. You walked over to your bed when you thought someone was watching you. You looked around the corner of you house to see a pair of red eyes staring at you. "Hello Y/n."
You jumped and clutched your chest. "Oh my goodness Ender don't scare me like that."
She walked closer to you. "Tommy has died."
You looked Ender confused on why she brought it up so suddenly. "Yeah I know I was there when it happened."
"It's pretty nice that he's gone now. No more troubles with the egg."
You turned to face Ender. "What did you say?!"
"I said it's nice-"
"Nononono. You said it's nice that Tommy died, right?!"
"Yes."
You shook your head. "Ender it's terrible that he died."
You argued. "It's perfect for the egg. And what is good for the egg is good for all."
You were shocked that she said that. "What has gotten into you? And why are your eyes all red?"
She ignored you. "Come with me Y/n. Come join me. Together we can be happy. Me you and the egg.."
You scoffed. "Ender I think you should leave."
She stood there not moving a muscle. You turned to face her not wanting to deal with this at the moment. "Ender LEAVE!"
She still stood there not moving. "ENDER!"
You flung a fire ball at her and as it went to smash into her but before it could hurt her she disappeared. The fire ball landed in the sand then vanished. You stood there confused not knowing what happened. You walked back into your house and laid on your bed then shut your eyes.