The return

You were shaken awake by Phil. Your tired eyes met his. "Were here."
He said in a gentle voice. He lifted you off of the horse. You looked around. It wasn't the usual snowy area you were used to. "Where am I?"
You asked. But before Phil could answer you a person burst out of the huge mansion that was next to you. "Y/N!!!"
It was Tubbo. He ran up and gave you a hug. You hugged him back. "Are you ok? Why is there a blue mark on your arm? Oh and you have scratches I should treat them."
"Tubbo calm down I'm ok."
He looked at you still not convinced. "Well come inside and I will treat your wounds and you can fill me Tommy and Ranboo in on everything."
You agreed and said bye to Phil then walked in with Tubbo. You filled him in on all of the details. They gasped here and there but didn't interrupt. Finally once you finished Tommy asked, "So you can control fire? But you take damage with water?"
You nodded. "So if I were to you know say touch you with water, you would have a blue burn?"
"Correct. Oh and I forgot to say but I dreamt that I would be taken by them and it happened. So I don't know if that means anything but it's pretty cool I say myself."
Ranboo nodded already knowing. Tubbo cleaned up the first aid kit and asked, "So how are you going to drink water or take showers?"
"I haven't thought about that. But I would probably have to take a shower in lava and use that as water I guess. And rain has never effected me before."
Tubbo came back and sat on the sofa and said, "You know you and Ranboo have a lot in common. You both can't go in the rain and you both have to take lava showers."
"Oh that's cool. And I thought Ranboo lived at Phil's place."
"I do. I also live here. Except this place is still a work in progress so I switch off."
"Oh ok."
A few minutes passed and you sat there for a while not knowing what to say so you said, "Well I'm going to go take a shower I will be in the nether if you need me at all."
"Ok."
Said Tubbo. "Dinner will be ready soon I will leave it out on the table here for you. And you can find a room to sleep in."
You said ok and left. "Y/n wait."
It was Tommy running up to you. "Yeah?."
You asked. "I can walk with you to the portal if you want since I need to get home too."
You were confused. "But don't you live here?" "Nope just Tubbo and Ranboo. Tubbo has found a new best friend."
Tommy sighed. "Oh wow. I mean you still have me."
You put an arm around his shoulder and messed up his hair. He playfully pushed you. You both laughed remembering the good old times when all three of us were kids and would always playfully tackle each other. There was a long silence. You just walked thinking about those good times. "Y/n you still with me?"
You looked up snapping out of your thoughts. "Yeah."
You laughed a little. "Well here we are."
You thanked him and walked through.

You looked and saw a bunch of paths going all over the place. You took one path that lead down to the lava. Steadily you took a step In the glowing lava. It didn't hurt so you took another step the another till you head was the only thing not covered. You dipped you H/c hair into the cool lava. It felt nice. You sucked in some air then went under. You could open your eyes underneath and it didn't hurt. You saw little legs coming over towards you so you jumped up and saw a little red animal looking down at you. It had a saddle on its back. It came closer to you. You stuck out your hand and the animal plopped it's head down on it. You groomed it's rough skin. It stuck out it's tongue and licked you cheek. You giggled. The animal started walking closer to where the lava stopped. It looked at you and tossed its head as if motioning for you to come over. You walked over to the animal. You could see it's legs standing on the rock. The animal bent down onto its knees. You mounted it. As soon as you were on it's back the animal took off running around the lava pool. Your gripped on the saddle trying to not fall off. You were laughing as the creature kept on running around. It took you under a little lava waterfall getting you wet. The animal ran around for a bit longer then eventually it came to a stop. You hopped off of its back and gave it a little pat goodbye. The animal licked your cheek as if say goodbye back. You started to walk back up the trail you took. You felt someone watching you so you looked around. There was a person standing in the shadows. You squinted you eyes to get a better look. All you could make out was a person who looked taller that you. They were wearing a black hoodie that was covering their hair that also had a black mask with a singular silver strip stretching around the mask concealing the features on their face. You couldn't make the rest of the person though you could tell the figure was a female. You started walking back to the portal. You looked behind you and sure enough the person was following you. You quickened you pace. You reached the mansion and shut the door behind you and looked out the window to get a better read on the person they looked older that you maybe by a few years. Though you still couldn't tell who they were they looked so familiar like you've seen them before. She started walking back to the portal then the disappeared down a hill. "Weird."
You turned around and walked over to the table to pick up the food. It was pizza. You picked up the plate and walked around the unfinished mansion trying to find a room. You saw one that was somewhat small. You finished up the food and placed it In the trash bin and settled down in the comfy bed and slept.

————————————————————————

You opened your eyes and saw you were back in the prison with Dream. There was a boy standing next to him he was shouting at him. You looked closer and it was Tommy. You could hear the whole argument very clearly. Then Dream started to hit Tommy. "DREAM STOP IT!"
Yelled Tommy running away. "SAMMMMM!!!!"
Screamed Tommy as loud as he could "SAM LET ME OUT SAMMMM!!!!"
"He can't hear you Tommy."
Said Dream. You could see Tommy starting to panic. Dream stood there as Tommy started yelling at Dream again. Eventually Dream had enough and yelled, "TOMMY STOP!"
Tommy stood there startled. Dream smiled to himself knowing that he shut him up. There was silence but it didn't last for long. "You know what Dream not I will not stop I will stand here and yell at you for as long as I want. And you can't do anything about it Dream!"
"Oh yes I can."
Said Dream quietly. He walked over to Tommy and said, "I HAVE HAND ENOUGH OF THIS SO I SUGGEST YOU SHUT UP OR I WILL KILL YOU!"
Tommy looked shocked. But still talked "Dream I don't care if you tell me to shut up because I know deep down inside that you don't have the guts to kill me Dream."
Said Tommy poking Dream in the chest. Dream pushed him away.
"Oh we'll see about that."
Dream smiled and walked over to Tommy. You could tell something bad was about to happen. Dream inched nearer and nearer to Tommy you closed your eyes not wanting to watch. You shut them for a few seconds then opened them to see Tommy lying on the ground and Dream smiling to himself.

————————————————————————

You woke up and gripped the blanket. You were gasping for air. You flipped over on your side and pulled your knees to your chest. You took deep breaths. Your breaths were shaky but you stayed in the position trying to get calm again. You heard a knock on your door. You didn't want anyone coming in at the moment but you still said in a shaky voice, "Come in". You position yourself up straight and laid your head on the back of the bed frame and looked up at the ceiling still breathing heavily. "Are you ok?"
You looked down and say Ranboo standing in the entrance of the room. You shook your head. "Nightmare?"
Asked Ranboo. You nodded. "Wanna talk about it?"
You nodded again. He came over and sat in a chair next to your bed. You took a deep breath and explain the nightmare to him.

"The thing about it."
You started. "Is, is that what if this one comes true too?"
You paused. "I can't risk losing one of my best friends."
Ranboo sat there thinking of the right words to say. "Well."
He took a deep breath. "I really don't know what to tell you. But, lets just hope it doesn't come true."
You sighed and muttered ok. Ranboo went to walk out when you remembered last night the person following you. "Ranboo wait."
He turned around. "Yes?"
"Last night when I was coming back here from the nether I saw a person following me. They had a black hoodie and a black mask with a silver stripe in the seam. They looked a few years older than me. Do you know anyone like that?"
He though for a moment the shook his head. "Just try and stay away from them."
"Ok."
You said. "Breakfast is ready if you want to come down."
Said Ranboo. "Ok I'll be there soon."
Ranboo left you alone in the room. Just you and your thoughts.

Ok another chapter down

Who do you think this person is??

Also drink some water if you haven't yet

Have a good day or night

Also technofoxy your discord isn't working so just add me my discord is the_girl_who_draw0#0868

The zeros look like an o so all of the circles up there are zeros except the one in who