The Ferris wheel

-Ash's pov

Me and Foolish set up a plan for me to ask Y/n if she liked him. We decided that we would go to the carnival and hang out there. Then while we are waiting to go on a ride Foolish will stay back because he has to go to the 'bathroom' and I'll ask Y/n if she likes Foolish. Then when she says yes they will go on the Farris wheel and I'll stay back because I'm afraid of heights and Foolish will admit the he likes her. Sounds like a solid plan. Hopefully.

"Y/nnnnnn!!!" I shouted
"Whattttttt!!!" She shouted back.
I walked over to her and and asked, "Wanna go to the carnival today?"
"Sure when will we leave?"
"Hour. Make sure your dressed to go by then." I said walking away.
She nodded her head.

First part: get Y/n to go to the carnival, check

-time skip like 50 minutes

"Y/n Foolish you guys almost ready to go?!"
"Be right there!" The both said in unison. Then I heard laughing because they said be right there in unison. I sat on the sofa waiting for them to come down. They both came down together and we walked over to where the town had the carnival at. I guess they had it to get back into the happy spirt after the big war.

We played a few games then we had the second phase of out plan start to happen. "Oh Y/n came we go on this ride!!!" I pleaded and winked at Foolish.
"Sure." She said.
"You guys go ahead I have to go to the bathroom." Said Foolish.
"Oh it's ok we can wait." Said Y/n.
This was not how it was supposed to go so I had to go to plan b. I pulled out my phone and called Foolish's. His phone started buzzing. He looked up at me and since I was behind Y/n I motioned to go elsewhere. "Um I have to take this." He said awkwardly.
He walked away and I felt my phone vibrate in my pocket meaning that Foolish ended the call. I took this as my chance to get Y/n in line. "Can we go on the ride now." I pleaded.
"Foolish might be back soon." She said.
"Y/n pleaseeeeeeeeee." I said holding out the e so much longer that I needed to.
She rolled her eyes. "Fine. Let me text Foolish."
After she texted him we walked in the line and I waited for a little bit before I started phase three of the plan. "Hey Y/n I have a question."
"What's up?" She said.
"Well I was wondering," I didn't know how to say it since I didn't plan it so I just decided to say it a nice and quick as possible. "do you like Foolish like more than friends." I held my breath waiting for an answer.
"Well," she paused. "I mean kinda. But I don't know what I'd do if he found out."
I laughed silently to myself. "Do you know wanna d-" She cut me off by playfully punching my arm. "But do you though?" I said.
She took a moment before answering. "I mean I wouldn't mind going on a date..." She responded.
"Ok ok. Well I approve of you two."
She rolled her eyes again.

We got on the ride and of course Y/n screamed in my ear basically the whole time. But as soon as we got back to the ground we met up with Foolish and decided to get some food. I waited for Y/n to get distracted by the art on the wall before filling Foolish in on what Y/n told me. He didn't show it but I could tell he was super happy and excited inside. "Ok Foolish phase four after dinner you go on the Farris wheel with Y/n then admit your love to her. Then who knows ask her to be your girlfriend."
He let out a laugh, "You don't just ask someone to be your girlfriend you gotta ask them on a date or tell them you like them first." Said Foolish.
"Who cares about the dates or asking just make your move."
He shoved his hands in his pockets, "I don't know."
I rolled my eyes. "Foolish man just do it alright she is probably gonna say yes."
He let out a sigh. "Alright but if she says no you better do something to make sure she still feels comfortable around me."
"Don't worry man. Leave it all up to me. Alright let get some food I'm starving."
"I'll get us a table." He said with a chuckle.

We ate our food then phase four was in motion. We walked around then we just so happened to walk over to the Ferris wheel. "Oh we should go on that!" Said Y/n excitedly.
"Oh you guys go ahead I'll puke if I'm up there."
Y/n laughed. "Come on let's go."
Foolish turned around to look at me. I gave him a thumbs up.

—Foolish's pov

My palms were sweating as we got into the cart. "I love this since we get to see the view." Said Y/n.
I knew I had to look happy or else she might catch on. "Yeah I love looking at all the lights." I replied.
We sat there pointing out all the pretty thing we saw. Then we were near the top so I decided to begin phase four. "Hey Y/n can I tell you something?"
She hummed in response.
"Well I've had this on my mind for a while and I thought I'd tell you."
She looked at me with a concerned look Be didn't interrupt.
I was super nervous but I remembered that Ash told me that she liked me back. I took a deep breath and spat it out. "Y/n I," I paused "I like you." The you came out in a whisper but I'm pretty sure she still heard me. I looked at my shoes waiting for a response. Then I realized we were at the top. I felt her grab my hand and whisper,

"I like you too."