Ender

-time skip a few days

You were walking around gathering recourses because you figured you should build your own house. Tubbo and Ranboo said that you could build your house in Snow Chester. You went for a basic but nice look. After you gather some wood you went to go gather some stone but you didn't have a mine at the moment so you just found a cave. You were mining for a little while when you heard a voice. "Hello dear sister Badboyhalo has told me lots about you Y/n."
You wiped your head around and saw a girl standing there. It was the same girl that you saw before except she was in a completely different outfit. She was wearing a black dress with a white stripe along the bottom of the dress. She had black boots with white spots and she had a white tie. You noticed something about her that threw you off a little. She looked almost identical to Ranboo. The only difference was her long wavy black and white hair and her eyes. Her eyes where red and purple. And her clothes looked as though they were fading. "Who are you?"
"Oh you know me Y/n. It's me Ender."

Your mind flashed back to when you were
younger. Around 10 years ago. You saw Ender there with you and Ranboo playing and having fun. You three were playing tag but when you went to tag het or Ranboo they would disappear the reappear behind you. You were laughing in delight. Ender was your older adopted sister. And Ranboo was Enders brother.

Your mind snapped back to reality. "Ender?" You asked. "But I thought you left."
"I did but now I'm back."
You went up and gave her a hug. Ender stood there awkwardly not knowing what to do. Eventually you pulled away. "Y/n I need you to follow me."
Said Ender grabbing your arm. You followed letting her drag you to wherever she was going. Soon the girl stopped at a little hole in the ground. "Jump down here. Don't worry you won't get hurt. I'm going to walk around."
You obeyed and jumped down, instantly regretted doing so. There was water at the bottom to catch you. You jumped out of the water grabbing you legs trying to stop the pain. You lit up your legs with fire and waited for the burn to go away.
"What are you doing?"
You looked up and it was Ender. "Well I can control fire now, but water burns me and there is water right ther-"
"Get up."
You looked at Ender with a confused look. She was never like this. But you stopped the fire and got up. You looked at the room you were in and recognize it from a while ago. "Ender I don't know if you know this but there is a terrible egg thing i-"
"Don't you dare call the egg terrible!"
You were shocked again. Ender never raised her voice. She was always so calm. "Ender what is going on with you?"
She looked at you and said, "I'm fine."
She grabbed your wrist and dragged you to the the room where the egg is. Her grip tightens on your wrist as you try to get away. "Y/N welcome back. And Ender good job bring her over here please. Ender obeyed and dragged you over. Bad went to go grab your arm but you were not having this. You light up your arms with fire so he burned himself. "HAY!"
He shouted. You smiled. You got ride of the fire    And stood up and started to leave. You got about one foot when vines came a scooped you up. They didn't have a thorns on them so they didn't hurt. You sighed knowing that you were probably going back in the box. "Now Y/n I'm going to ask you to do a simple thing for me. I want you to spend the next day with the egg and you can't put up any fights."
You scoffed. "Yeah like that's gonna happen."
You wanted to show Bad that you weren't scared, that you wanted to fight him. You were willing to fight even if that meant hurting Ender. The vines started moving to the egg and shaping a box. You were set down inside of it and the hole that you came in closed. It was just you and the egg. You pounded on the vines trying to get out it was no use. You light up your body with flames and watched as the vines disappeared. But as soon as they were gone they were back. You sighed and laid your head back on the vines trying to get comfortable because you knew you will be here for a while. So you tried one last thing, it probably wouldn't work but you have been working on it for a while. Phil has told you if you ever needed help just do the trick he taught you. You took a deep breath and started to move your hands in a circle forming a little ball of fire. You gasped as the ball started to get bigger with ever time you did a circle. Soon the was big enough to work. It was roughly around the size of a basketball. You tossed the ball of fire up into the air. It hit the vines and broke them but they replaced themselves. You looked through a little gap in the vines. The ball made its way to the surface. "Yes!"
You said to yourself quietly. You knew it was a matter of time before they came and got you.