The rescue pt.1

Ranboo,Techno, and Phil's Pov

After a little while of ridding the trio finally came to the entrance of the egg. Without hesitation they ran full speed to were the girl is laying. "GIVE HER BACK NOW!"
Ranboo screamed running towards where you lay unconscious. The vines shot out at Ranboo tangling him up in them. They covered his mouth so that he couldn't speak. "Ranboo!"
Said Phil making a reaching movement to grab him. Techno grabbed his cloak and said, "Don't risk it Phil we will get him just don't charge."
He let go of Phil's cloak as Phil backed up towards Techno again. They watched as Ranboo struggled in the vines. There was a look in Phil's eyes that wanted to just kill the eggpire. Techno eventually spoke up and said, "What do you even want with Y/n?"
"What do I want with Y/n?"
Said Bad chucking.
"Well that's not any of your business. All I will say is the egg has grown pretty attached to Y/n. And I believe Y/n will love the egg very, very soon."
Bad smiled at them. "YOU REALLY THINK THAT Y/N WILL LIKE THE EGG??!!? SHE IS PASSED OUT ON THE FLOOR FOR CRYING OUT LOUD!!!"
Everyone turned their head to look at where the loud voice came from. It was Ranboo, who somehow Managed to get his mouth out of the vines. But the as soon as they were gone they were replaced.

"ranboo?"
Said a soft voice, "what is going on?"
"YEAH SOMEONE BETTER START TALKING!"
Said a very much louder voice.

————————————————————————
Y/n's Pov

"Toby, Tommy?"
You said quietly. You head was pounding. You recognized that voice. "Y/n?"
Said Tubbo walking towards the box. "Tubbo don't go over there the egg is there!"
Said Tommy grabbing Tubbo's sleeve. Tubbo shook him off and continued to walk towards Y/n. "Bad are you just gonna let him walk up to her?"
Asked Ant. "Let them have their moment."
"Bad what if he tried to free her."
Said Ant in a lower voice. "We could easily kill them if they tried anything."
Whispered Bad looking where Tubbo was standing. Tubbo looked at you from the outside of the box. As soon as you saw his face everything clicked. You remembered Tommy and Toby You both grew up together. I guess he goes by Tubbo now. You thought remembering the dream. "Do you go by Tubbo now?"
You asked aloud wanting to make sure. He nodded. Tubbo stood up and said in a weak voice, "Tommy its Y/n. It's actually her."
Tubbo looked you in your E/C eyes and let a few tears slide down his face. "We missed you so much."
Tommy was over here now and looked into the box and gasped as he saw your face. "Y-Y-Y/n there's now way I thought you- thought you moved half way across the earth from us."
He opened his mouth to speak more when he was interrupted by Bad. "Alright enough chit chat. As much as I would love to see this go on," he waved his hand where Tubbo and Tommy were standing, "I need you all to leave."
Said Bad stepping in front of Tommy and Tubbo. "Like that would happen."
Scoffed Phil walking towards where you lay. Techno soon followed. Bad sighed and said, "Look I have two options for you, option number one, you can leave peacefully without Y/n and I wont hurt you all, or option number two, you can try and take Y/n but the egg, Ant, and I WILL stop you. Your choice."
Bad smiled and turned to face everyone. "Please don't fight for me I'll be ok."
You said weakly. Tubbo looked down at you. "Oh Y/n I would fight the world for you."
"SAME!!!! THIS STUPID EGG WON'T STOP ME!!!!!"
Tommy shook his fist in the air. You smiled but quickly hid it."Tommy, Tubbo please I don't want you to get hurt."
"She is right, you both should leave and let me and Techno deal with this."
"But what about Ranboo?"
Said Tubbo in a very sad voice. "I will let him go if you and Tommy leave."
Said Bad. Tommy went to speak to Phil to ask if he could fight when Techno said, "Tommy leave NOW! Get Ranboo and GO!"
Tommy went to argue again when Tubbo said, "Tommy we need to listen to him. If he says we have to leave then we have to leave."
"But wouldn't you much rather help Y/n?"
"Yes I would But we also need to be safe for her too."
"Ok I guess your right."
Tommy said wearily
And with that the two boys walked over to Ranboo. Ranboo fell from the vines and walked away with the other two boys without saying a word. "Alright I'm guessing your gonna fight."
Said Bad looking a Phil and Techno while walking closer to you. He looked down at you and smiled a very creepy smile. It sent a shiver down your spine. Bad looked at Ant and said, " Alright Ant lets get this over with."

Alright another chapter down yay!

Also thank you all for the reads and

thank you @TechnoFoxy for my first follow

Also drink some water if you haven't

Have a good day or night

And I've also realized I've spelled Techno like Tecno this whole time soo..... heheh 😅

(I went back and fixed them all 🙃)