Healing

Phil worked pretty much all day on Y/n's shoulder trying to get it in good enough condition to travel back to his house. Sam always stood by his side watching and helping in any way he could. They pair figured out the arrow had poison on the tip of it and something else they couldn't figure out but that didn't matter to them as much. Knowing that the arrow had poison made the work a little bit easier. The poison they used was very effective. It almost cost Y/n her life. If Sam wasn't there she would most likely not be here anymore. After a few hours Y/n finally regained consciousness. Her E/c eyes looked around the room with fear. She opened her mouth to speak but no words came out. "It's ok Y/n your safe."
Spoke Phil in a soft voice. "A-A-Ash."
She spoke. "What about him?"
Asked Phil. "H-He's at M-Mc Donald's. Can you get him please."
The last part came in a whisper but it was loud enough for him to hear. Phil looked up at Sam. "Can you go get him."
He nodded and opened the door to leave.

———————-

Ash was sitting on the table waiting for Y/n to come and get him. He ordered a small drink with the change he found in his pocket and was there for about three hours when he saw a person walking in. He looked hopefully to see if it was Y/n but it was the prison warden guy that Y/n wanted to see. He walked in and looked straight at Ash. "Your sister told me to get you."
Ash looked at Sam with a happy smile. He bounced up from his seat and followed him outside. The two walked in silence until they reached the prison. The big doors where cracked open so it wouldn't lock. Sam pulled the door open and lead Ash down to where they had his sister. As soon as he saw her laying there he ran down and slid to her side. He examined Y/n's shoulder and the bandages wrapped around it. He looked at Phil then at the stuff he had and sighed. "I have an idea it might not work but it's worth a try."
Everyone in the room looked at Ash. "What's your idea?"
Said Phil. "We'll," He started, "I was reading some books because I was curious and I read the a person with fire ability's can be healed in lava, but.... it might not work as I said but I think we should at least try."
Phil looked at Ash as if he was crazy. "So your saying we just throw Y/n in the lava and hope she will be alive?"
"Precisely."
"Ash Y/n is in no condition to travel. She w-"
"Let me try."
Phil looked down at her and frowned. "Y/n it's to risky. The arrow went deep into your skin causing you to bleed a lot and it was tipped with poison and the bandages are on there tight but your shoulder could still bleed again. And you've lost so much blood already your lucky your still alive."
He shook his head and laughed softly. "Why can't you stay out of trouble."
"I don't know."
You murmured. "So can I please go? Please?"
Phil shook his head. "No Y/n, the only way you could get there is if you just magically appeared in the lava."
As if on cue Ender appeared in front of Phil nearly scaring him to death. "Oh my goodness Ender don't scare me like that you nearly gave me a heart attack."
He laughed a little. "I can take her."
Said Ender cutting Phil off from his laughter. "What?"
Asked Phil now serious. "I can take her."
Repeated Ender. "May I go with you please."
Asked Ash. Ender nodded and stuck out her hand. Ash grabbed it firmly. "Can you stand up Y/n?"
"Woah woah woah woah hold on. I never said you could take her."
Ender let go of Ash's hand and looked at Phil. "Would you rather her be wounded in the shoulder for who knows how long than her being perfectly fine."
Snapped Ender. "I want what's best for Y/n, but this seems dangerous."
"She is in good care with me and I will protect her. I promise."
Phil gave her the consent to go. Y/n stood up and grabbed onto Ender's hand Ash copped her movement. Her different colored eyes looked around the room before disappearing.

Just to make sure you know what's happening Ender is not being controlled atm. Whenever her eyes are white she is being controlled, whenever there two colors she's regular. Alright back to the story

——————————
Y/n's pov

It didn't take long before they were standing in the nether. You stared at the lava and took a jagged breath as you moved closer towards the lava. Sure enough Phil was right your arrow cut has reopened due to all the moving around. Ender and Ash lead you down to the lava careful not to get close. You walked slowly down in waist deep before you jumped down into the main lava area. You opened your eyes and looked around to see rocks everywhere. You sunk further down into the lava until you hit the bottom. Your breath was running out and you were more than 100 feet underneath the lava. You started to try and swim up but stopped because of your shoulder. You kept trying to resurface but it felt so far. You felt something grab your waist then everything went black.

——————-
Ash's and Ender's pov

They sat there and waited for Y/n to resurface. After a few minutes Ash walked over to the edge and looked down. "Where is she?"
Ender walked next to him and sat down. "She will come up eventually."
Ash burred his head in his knees. "If it won't work then what?"
Ender opened her mouth to speak but got interrupted by a loud noise. They both turned around at the same time to see Y/n lying on the ground face up breathing heavily. Ash was the first to reach her. He went to grabbed her arm as Ender grabbed the collar of his shirt yanking him backwards. "No don't touch her. She is covered in lava if you touch her you will burn your hand."
He nodded as Ender released him.

She walked around to Y/n's bad shoulder and squatted down and inspected it. "Hmm,"
She said quietly. "Her cut is sealed up. The only trace of it is a scare."
Ash walked over to see what Ender was talking about.

He gasped, "It worked! It really worked!"
"What worked?"
Asked Y/n softly. "Y/nY/nY/nY/n it worked!!!! Your cut is gone!!! The only thing you have is a scar."
Yelled Ash. She jolted up and looked at her arm. Sure enough there was a white line right were the arrow pierced her skin. She stretched her arm and felt no pain at all.

"It really did work!"

Yayyyyyy happy Y/n

Ender was being a good girl *pats head softly*

Don't mind me up there I am sleep deprived so just ignore that

Also I'm trying new writing ways so if it's a bit different then that's why

Have a nice day

Byeeeeeeeeeeeeeee