Sapnappppppp

————————-
Bad's pov

He sat at the table tying away. There was a knock on the door. "Come in."
He said not looking up from the computer. "What are you doing?"
Bad looked up and saw Ant leaning on the doorway. "You shot the right arrows right?"
Ant nodded. "Did you retrieved the other arrows?"
Ant nodded again. "Good we wouldn't want the others to have them."
Ant walked over to where Bad was working. "We need to very careful when we do this. We don't want it to be obvious like last time."
Said Bad getting back to work. "The poison was a good cover. I also surprised they haven't found the tracker yet. It's been in her neck for a while now."
Ant nodded his head and leaned over to look what bad was doing.

————————
Y/n's pov

Y/n sat in her bed rethinking everything that just happened. When she was in the lava she felt someone grab her waist. But who? She didn't know if anyone was lava resistant like her. She sighed and grabbed her blanket and slept.

———
Y/n's dream

There was a boy around the age of ten sitting on the floor by the fire. It looked as if he was talking to it. With every word it seamed to move closer towards him until it rested in his hand. He made it into a little ball then blew it back into the fire. He laughed in delight. "Sapnap! Dinner!"
He stood up and ran to his mom. "Mommy look at this trick I can do."
He made fire appear in his palm then closed it and it dissolved. "Very cool."
His mom said with out paying attention.

-after dinner

"Honey what are you doing?"
Said Sapnap's mom to her husband.
"Texting the lady from the orphanage. She what's to know how Sapnap is doing."
"Oh ok, well I'm off to bed."

The scene changed to Sapnap and his family standing outside their house. But the thing is was it was on fire. Sapnap was kneeled on the grass sobbing. The fire trucks were pulling in along with the ambulance and cop cars. All this noise made him more upset. He got up and started running into the woods deeper and deeper until he eventually climbed up a tree and cried himself to sleep.

He was awoken by a person calling his name. "Mom? Dad?"
"No no little one I'm not your parents. Come down from that tree. You must be hungry."
Sapnap obeyed and came down. "Who are you?"
"I'm badboyhalo or for short just bad."

The scene changed to Sapnap and bad playing toss. Then it changed to the two fighting in a war together. Then it changed to him near a lava pool. He looked all grown up now. He looked very handsome too. He walked into the lava and dipped his head under. And came up laughing. He seemed not to be bothered by the lava. His face changed and looked almost concerned about something. He dove back under the lava and resurfaced with a girl about my age. He brought her up and drank an invisibility potion. Then he saw up to the shore and gently laid her down next to Ash and Ender.

Y/n woke with a start. "Ash and Ender?"
She rubbed the back of her neck and took a shaky breath. She got up and walked over to Foolish's place. She knocked on his door. He opened it up and smiled. "Hey Y/n didn't expect to see you today."
"Can you show me where Sapnap is?"
He nodded his head. "What for May I ask?"
I just need to talk to him. "Ok well just continue straight for a while then once you see the path take a left the his house is the first one you see."
You thanked him and took off. You broke out into a light jog and started thinking about the dream you had.

"What it was just a dream?
No it couldn't be, but then again I did dream that bad and Ant would take me and they did, but also I dreamed about this vine thing with everyone and that didn't happen. But that dream I just had must have been the past."

You approach the path and tuned and saw his house. You took a deep breath and walked towards it. You knocked and stood there waiting for it to open. You saw a face peak out the quickly shut the door.

"Um is this Sapnap?" You asked.
The door opened again. "Yes, and what do you want?"
"Um well,"

You didn't really know what you wanted to say to him so you just said, "I wanted to thank you for saving me when I was in the lava."
He didn't speak for a moment leaving you in an awkward silence.
"Oh, well it's not that big of a deal. But I do want to say why were you in the lava? Like did you have lava resistant potion?" He asked.
"No I, well... it's complicated." You said looking at your feet.
He chuckled. "Your just naturally lava resistant huh."
"Yeah." You said looking up. "I don't want to get into your personal life but I had a dream that you can control fire. And I was just wondering-"
"Yes your correct,"
He said interrupting you. "I can control fire."
"There was also something else I saw. Um, you well, um, burnt down a house on accident then you ran away and was found by Bad."
He nodded his head. "It's true I just don't like thinking about that." 
"I can control fire too just not very well yet."
You pause mentally scolding yourself for blurting that out. "Ok well I better get going." You said turning to leave.
"Wait! I didn't get your name."
"Y/n."
Sapnap nodded his head.

——-
Sapnap's pov after Y/n left

He shut the door and sagged down onto his sofa. "How did she dream about that? It's impossible, I'm the only one who knows about it."
He ran his hand through his hair and sighed a deep sigh.

He got up from the sofa and walked over to the window to watch Y/n leave. That girl needs to be taught on how to control her ability before she ends up hurting someone on accident.
Thought Sapnap

I read some of the comments and no your not related to Sapnap and you can be part blaze if you want to

And hey maybe later that will be conformed

Anyone want to add any story ideas I really need some 😂 -—>

Also sorry for the weird title for the chapter I couldn't think of anything 😅