THIRTY-FOUR

warnings: nsfw(choking, spitting, degradation/praise, exhibitionism)

"Spencer, stop it," you attempt to push his lips off your neck, giggling quietly as he tightens his arms around you. "Spence, we're going to be late if you don't quit it."

"Everyone will already be half-drunk by the time we get there, they won't even notice if we're a little late." You smack his hand away as he goes to slide them up your torso to grab your boobs, immediately retracting his hands and groaning. "Fine, have it your way then."

You smirk at him in the mirror, turning around to place a peck on his lips and pulling away quickly. Spencer tries to pull you back in, hands bunching up the dress fabric at your waist and whining softly when you pull away again. You hold up your small silver necklace in front of Spencer's line of sight, grinning up at him so he sighs, motioning you to spin around with his index finger. He pushes your hair onto one shoulder, reaching around to clasp the chain around your neck, fumbling with the small clasp in his larger hands.

"Aha! Got it." He moves your hair back from your shoulder and places a kiss to the side of your head, wrapping his arms around your waist and making eye contact with you in the mirror. "Are you nervous?" He murmurs, you shake your head at him. "Good, me neither. Now they'll all know that you're mine. My pretty girl, no one else's."

"Well if you want them to know, we better head out to the bar now or Penelope might murder me before we even have the chance to tell them." Spencer throws his head back and groans, nodding his head. "You're right, let's go now."

Spencer grabs your car keys before you have the chance too, walking hand in hand with you down to your car and driving to the club that Penelope convinced everyone to meet up at tonight. It only seemed appropriate to announce your new relationship with Spencer in a more casual setting, especially one surrounded by liquor, so it only seemed right.

Spencer drops your hand and leads you into the club, scanning the room until you spot Penelope's bright pink headband from the entrance, walking over to the table. You glance at the only chair left at the table, shaking your head when Spencer offers it up to you to sit on. "Let me go grab you a chair," Morgan starts, but you push him back down, surprising everyone when you sit down on Spencer's lap with your back pressing up against his chest.

Everyone but JJ looks relatively surprised at the action, glancing at you both wide-eyed, stunned into silence. Penelope breaks the silence with a squeal, pointing an accusatory finger between you both, not able to get out a sentence before cutting herself off with another squeal. Spencer takes the chance to wrap his arms around your waist, resting his chin on your shoulder, not even trying to hide the smug grin on his face.

Everyone but JJ seems shocked by the actions, glancing between you both wide-eyed, putting the pieces together almost instantly. Garcia is the first one to break the silence by squealing loudly, smacking Derek on the shoulder repeatedly and pointing to you both, her mouth wide open in surprise. "Are you seeing this, my chocolate thunder?"

Derek chuckles, shrugging his shoulder away so Penelope would stop hitting him. "Yes, baby girl, I'm seeing this. It seems like these two finally took my advice and banged out some of that tension. It's about damn time."

After ordering a drink and answering Penelope's million and one questions, everyone finally seems to move on from the foreign topic of you and Spencer together. You understand it may be surprising for them, but they've all expressed their contentment with the pair. Everyone else is on the dance floor together, leaving you alone with Spencer at the table to keep him company instead of dancing. You wiggle your hips so you can face Spencer, but he comes to grips your hips tightly to stop you.