Chapter one - Beginning and the end.

"Why don't you take a swan dive off the roof?"

...

"Okay, Kacchan."

My name is Izuku Midoriya, middle school student. Quirk: quirkless.

I turned around; no longer bothering to face my tormenter I left the classroom, it's not like he'd stop me.

Not that quirks should matter, but thats just how society goes in this day and age where the supernatural is the natural.

Rather than leaving the school and headed home, I make my way to the roof instead, thoughts conflicting in my head and seemingly arguing about the past, present and future all at once.

Was I really going to do this? Was I really going to jump? If I do, Kacchan wins. But what reason do I really have to stay?
Although there's no doubt mother would be upset if I jumped, wait. No... I've burdened her my whole life. She'd be better off if I was gone.

Noting the change of scenery, I'd noticed I'd made it to the roof, climbing over the fences I was in a position where I could still turn back. Was I really gonna do it? Surely not.

Don't think.

And I jumped.

I could feel consciousness slipping from me as my eyelids grew too heavy.
><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><
Authors note:

Hello! This is my first book, sorry the first chapters so short but the rest will definitely be longer, so don't worry.