Chapter 10 - USJ

All Might and Aizawa finish their explanations for the trip, and Aizawa starts his next activity.

"But first, you must overcome your first obstacle... picking a class president." The class bursts out into yells and and pleads with people trying to all advertise themselves for president.

"Everybody! Calm down. We must do this activity in a democratic manner. Please, I propose we decide who will lead this class by vote." The class mumbled in agreement.

"I don't care how you do it, just let me sleep..."

"Wouldn't everyone just vote for themselves or their friends?" Yaoyorozu had a point..

"Alright, you can't vote for yourself, that's the rule." Man, to be honest I actually just wanted to get this over with.

A box is passed around to everyone (thanks to Yaoyorozu who made it), and we put our slips inside. I'd voted for Momo, she'd clearly shown she's capable and smart enough to lead a team.

The ballet box is passed around and votes are written on the board. This day wasn't getting better.

"Who the fuck voted for Deku?!" Yep, that's right. Apparently I was meant to serve as class president with a solid 4 votes. Yaoyorozu came in second for vice with 2 votes. What a pain.

"Who the fuck voted for me?! I'm a horrible choice." I hadn't really had a chance to hone any leadership skills. Maybe being 'the last person to get picked for sports' ruined my chances. Not to mention I've literally only ever spoken to like, what, five people in this class??

Iida had a defeated look on his face. He must've wanted to get class president pretty bad. I'll probably give him my role if he shows he's capable.

The final bell rings and I start to pack up, I leave the school and head home. Something tells me something will go wrong at the USJ.

I guess I can only find out tomorrow.

><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><

I wake up, with a yawn and a hungry stomach. It's 6am so I have enough time to relax and make breakfast, choosing eggs, sausages and bacon - a good starting meal for a hero in training...

I finish my meal and start walking to school, it was only 6:30 so I'd have plenty of time as the coach to USJ leaves at 7.

On the way there, I heard people around me walking elsewhere and talking about various villain sightings which were all dealt with by All Might. Man, that guy really has no limits...

I walk into class, change my hero costume and make it to the coach at exactly 6:59. Perfect.

Iida was trying to scream something about boarding the coach in an orderly fashion, but screw that.

"All right, take whatever seats you want," I raise my hand, technically I was the class president. And this way...I wouldn't have to sit with anyone. Iida chops his arm in protest, but everyones already in there seats.

I was near the front of the coach, opposite to Aizawa. He looked at me annoyed, so I smirked in return.

Ha, this is gold!

Todoroki sits next to me, and I'm no longer smirking, bathing in pride. Instead, I'm now radiating utter annoyance - and this damned teacher laughs!

"You said we could sit wherever we wanted, and the backs too loud." Damn it! He got me..

I look away, too pissed to give some snarky response eventually slipping into sleep.

Later, I wake up to see Aizawa in front of me, the rest of the students off of the bus already. Apparently we had arrived.