Chapter 8 - Good Morning!

I woke up, today was a great day already. I checked my stats and got ready to school, you could basically feel I was having a great day. Not to mention, there were no reporters like yesterday, so I get to enjoy a quiet walk into school.

My first lesson with the principal would be during my second period, I went to class and greeted my peers. Wait, was that too eccentric? Oh well. I hope they don't take this as an attempt to make friends...-

"Hey, Midoriya! Wanna sit with us at lunch?" Ah, fuck. I recognise the voice as Uraraka's, I may not be apart of their conversations but they're just so loud.

I turn around to face her and saw her with her friends, I was well aware the whole of 1-A sits as a group. It's sweet, I'd love to join them. But I don't really know about it, they're lovely people - but then again, my quirk.

"Sorry, Uraraka. I would love to but I can't." It probably sounds a bit rude, but I have good intentions.

"Why not?" Ha, now that's a shocker. Todoroki was looking our way from his seat.

I understand why he's asking? But I can't appreciate it - so I ignore him and walk to my seat. I didn't really feel like owing anyone an explanation as to why I have to leave mid-lunch.

Aizawa enters class and teaches us for about 5 minutes, gives us questions and retreats to his sleeping bag. Some teacher.

My peers all start moving their desks together or switching seats, Todoroki moves next to me. He's never really moved spots in class and couldn't tell if he was trying to get on my nerves.

"Wanna sit together at lunch?" He asked, he didn't really look at me. He glanced over before asking but was mainly focused on filling out the questions Aizawa gave us.

"Sorry, I don't eat in the lunch hall," it was true. In case my quirk went out of control I liked to eat outside so nobody was in the way.

At this point? I'm not even being cautious. I know something's wrong with my quirk. Titles have been switching out and skills have started activating randomly, between stuffing the pages of my hero analysis notebook I've been trying to fix my quirk issues.

I've debated going to Aizawa a bunch of times, but what's he gonna do...erase my quirk?

"You're mumbling." I paused "You didn't think to tell me?" This boy is absolutely ridiculous.

"Thought I'd get answers." I looked at him, the corner of his mouth curved up into a small and he chuckled a bit. It wasn't loud so the class could hear him, but I could. So that's enough.

"I could try and help you if it makes you feel sit with us, just once." I try to say no, but Todoroki seemed quite intent.

"You can't say no. I'll sit here every day until you accept." That would be annoying.

"Alright, I'll sit with you. Just this one time."

The bell rings and everyone moves their desk back and Aizawa stands up in his sleeping bag and moves towards his desk again.

I stand up and walk outside the classroom on my way to Nezu's office, as I left Aizawa shivered - Things would get much worse for him though.

"Hello, Nezu?" I knock. He in return welcomes me to his office. I sit down, and he instantly starts.

Now; you've got to be curious as to what he's gonna be teaching me - and since I promised to tell you... I don't know. The paper he slipped me had writing saying "We'll make it up on the way, laugh really loudly so we can freak the neighbouring classes out. Meet me here every Wednesday, second period."