Chapter 7 - Too soon

"Now how would you like to be my personal student?"

...

"Eh??"

...

"What would you be teaching me?" I was actually almost scared. The great Nezu, teaching me?

Looking at his expression freaked me out even more. His joyous smile turned into a twisted, maniacal grin matching his eyes. He almost looked like a villain.

"Ha... How are you interested in these..." he slips me a sheet of paper. I smile, this would be fun.

"I'd love to be your personal student."

Nobody's POV

Insane laughs could be heard coming from Principle Nezu's office. Who knew what was going on in there? Two geniuses sat across each other, that in itself was a terrifying concept - enough to make even Aizawa shake in his boots as he himself was already having enough a hard enough time imagining it. Neighbouring classes and offices on that floor were shaken from the laughter. Class 1-A could hear it loud and clear.

Izuku's POV

Needless to say, I think coming here today was worth it. But now even thinking about our weekly lessons. I could already feel excitement bubbling in my chest.

I walk back to class with a skip in my step, it was only a hallway down. When I entered all eyes were on me. Each student was pale as though they'd been witness to the most terrifying thing in the world. Aizawa was wide awake, so clearly something had happened. I wonder what it was.

><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><

4th period had arrived, it was quiet and our teacher was yet to arrive. All we knew was that we'd be doing heroics, to be honest I actually preferred quietness-

"I am walking through the door like a normal person!" Well shit, thanks life. All Might quite clearly burst through the door like the weirdest person in the world, wearing his Silver Age costume. Mostly consisting of reds and white colours.

"Oh my God it's All Might!"
"Is that his silver age costume?"
"So cool!"

"Ha ha ha, hello students! As you know we're doing heroics this period. Now, for the most important part...looking good!" He presses a button and 20 compartments pop out of the wall each with a number on them.

"These are your hero costumes you'd been asked to submit, once you change into them head to training grounds."

The moment he'd even mentioned costumes the room burst from excitement. Getting them on though, some people had really creative costumes, but since I had to make my costume in correspondence to my quirk, I went with something like this...

 Getting them on though, some people had really creative costumes, but since I had to make my costume in correspondence to my quirk, I went with something like this