Part 3 - A New Point of View

I walked down the road, my speed much slower from my decreased stamina and disappointment from the hero, making it to the front door of the Midoriya's apartment where inside you could hear voices. Unlocking the door, Izuku walked in cautiously.

Acquired Skill: Sneak
Levelled up! Check Quirk Stats to redeem your new points.

"He hasn't been picking up his phone, Mitsuki! He's not in his room, and the school said he already left. I don't know where else to look-" Inko wailed, into her phone.

I kicked my shoes to the side and lazily closed the front door knowing it was just Inko.

"Mum, I'm home!" Not wanting to engage in conversation with my mum, I scuttle sneakily into my room. Well I almost did, I'm confident she saw me.

You should have used your sneak skill.

Right, how do I use skills? I don't think you've mentioned it yet.

You can mentally think the command, a notice should appear above your hotbar when using any skills. There's no limit to how many you can use at once, or you can say it out loud for dramatic effect.

"Izuku! Was that you? Where were you, I had to call your school and they said you left, it's been hours." Lucky I locked the door.

Acquired Sub-Skill (?): Luck
A sub skill is a skill which can't level up or is in constant use.

"Yeah, Mum! It's just me. I stayed to watch some hero fights on the way home and it took longer to get back, sorry!" Man, I'm gonna get so many lying points.

"Okay, honey. Why didn't you pick up your phone? I called you when I saw a few reports of a slime villain attacking Katsuki on the TV as well, so that must've been it."

Shoot, my phone must have broken when I jumped, digging into my pockets I discovered it was, in fact, absolutely obliterated.

"It broke... The slime villain caused a hero to miss an attack going into the audience near where I was standing. Sorry Mum."

Skill level up: Fabrication (+1)
Skill level up: Lies (+1)
Sub-skill level up: Luck
Level up! Enter your quirk stats to redeem your new points.

"Alright honey, dinner will be ready soon. I'll call you when it's done." I waited until her footsteps grew fainter and eventually disappeared to whisper the quirk stats command.

Strength: 12 (ADD)
Vitality: 12 (ADD)
Skills: 12 (ADD)
Speed: 12 (ADD)
Intelligence: 12 (ADD)
Stamina: 12  (ADD)
Available points: 15

"Huh. I have quite a few points. What do you recommend spending them on, S?"

I can't assist you with this topic, sorry Izuku. You are the only one allowed to choose.

"Oh well, here I go then."

Strength: 15 (+3)
Vitality: 13 (+1)
Skills: 14 (+2)
Speed: 15 (+3)
Intelligence: 15 (+3)
Stamina: 15 (+3)

With that, I change out of my uniform and throw it away. I head to the bathroom, shower and head to bed waiting for what may await for me tomorrow.

><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><

Good morning, Izuku.

Good morning S. I take it that everything from yesterday wasn't just a dream then?