Chapter 6: Cautionary Test

The rest of the school day moved slowly, we had basic, normal school lessons after the test but it was heroes teaching us so I don't know why my classmates were still so upset.

Our final lesson was the history of heroes with Ectoplasm, personally, I love his quirk - and he mastered it to match his own style while adapting to make fighting crime efficient.

It was 10 minutes until classes were out for the day and I'd be forced to walk to what I interpret as my own doom. Whatever I'd have to say or do in the faculty room - I might not be able to answer.

5 minutes from the bell, Aizawa knocks on the door and enters, nodding at Ectoplasm before asking for me. I exit the classroom as I'm escorted to the staff room.

"Most of the teachers will he finishing their lessons, so I'll be waiting with you until everyone's there." Okay...

"What will I be doing in there?" If he's forcing me to stay after school I'd at least like to know why.

"You'll find out when the rest of the teachers are present," Well that's worrying.

We take a seat around a large table, and slowly the room became more full. Every teacher in this school was a hero as I noticed each seat was listed with their names.

Present Mic, Midnight, Snipe, Ectoplasm, Recovery Girl, Cementoss, Nezu, Lunch Rush. The list goes on.

"Now that everyone is here, we'll start with a few questions. Izuku Midoriya, are you fine with that?" Nezu spoke like it was more of a command than a question. I nodded and Tsukauchi entered the room, it seemed he'd be spectating.

"Izuku Midoriya, what's the name of your quirk?" Well shit. This is not gonna be a fun meeting.

"I can't answer that-" Aizawa interrupted me.
"You have to, or else you're expelled,"

My heart skipped a beat and I could feel myself panicking.

Skill: Calm and Collected (ACTIVE)

S, I'll be answering their questions. Sorry.

I have no objections, you will become a hero.

"My quirk is called Main Character."

A few people on the table looked around aimlessly and most looked to Tsukauchi who nodded in response to their looks. Oh, he must be confirming if what I'm saying is true.

"What does your quirk do?"

"Funny thing, uhh. I don't know, really. There's a lot I haven't learnt about it so far, I don't know any of my limits or how far I can go." This was the complete truth, I'm scared of my own quirk to be honest.

"Well what can you do with it? The last time we met you made it out as though you could do a lot, as well as Recovery Girl's input of your healing ability, Aizawa's statement of how your quirk is immune to his and reports that you could use your classmates quirk during today's test. Should I mention your 100% on the entrance exam test, too?" Nezu sounded like he was accusing me of being wrongful but I decided to answer anyway.

"There are mostly 4 main parts of my quirk which I have discovered so far. Statistics, levels, skills and titles. My statistics tell me my points got strength, intelligence, speed, stamina, skills and vitality. I can upgrade these points by levelling up or training them. I level up by doing certain things and I can acquire skills and titles the same way."

Aizawa spoke up, "You said something about skills and titles before. Explain."

"Skills allow me to do certain things, I can make things up and people will believe them, heal others or even summon fire and water. Titles enhance my skills and statistics."