Chapter 7- tired

「 Camila 」

"This won't fit" I mumble, looking down at the huge t-shirt and the even bigger sweatpants. I look up at him just to find him looking back at me.

"You haven't even tried them" he rolls his eyes and grabs my hand, dragging me to the bathroom.

His condo is very nice and big.

You walk in and there's the 'front' and there's a huge grey couch with a brown cute table and a huge tv. We watched a movie on. It was fun.

And behind that, is there a kitchen. Very basic, but beautiful.

It's very open.

And then there's a hallway, were his room, bathroom and extra rooms are.

There is a bathroom connected to his room, which I find very cool.

You don't need to go in the dark hallway to go to the bathroom, scary.
Instead you can just take a couple of steps and bam! There you are.

I step into the bathroom, Harry steps in as well and I turn around just giving him a blank stare.

"Go on" he smirks, nodding his head at the clothes and I scoff.

As if.

"Go out"

"No" he keeps smirking, with amusement in his voice.

"I'll turn around" he shrugs, turning around toward the door and then my eyes finds the mirror on the door, giving him full view of me.

"Funny" I smile, crossing my arms and he chuckles, finally going out and closing the door on his way.

I change. But the sweatpants keeps sliding down so I decide to just wear the shirt, since it's so big, it ends above my knees.

I'm literally drowning.

I go out and see Harry on his phone, sitting on the edge of the bed. I walk quietly over to the bed. Harry looks up, making me nervous seeing his gaze on my body.

"Pants?" he mutters, I'm about to open my mouth to tell him, they don't fit. But he just grabs me and pulls me in his lap, facing him. I let out a soft gasp.

"Camila" he says lowly, his hands comes to a rest on my thighs, making me tense.

"Relax" he mumbles, making me relax instantly.

His hands trailing a little bit up and then back down. Repeating the action in a soft soothing rub on my thighs and I let out a sigh in satisfaction.

"Good?" he mumbles and I hum in approval. "use your words baby"

"Good"

I rest my head on his chest. After some time he tilts me away from him, his eyes roam my entire face, making me nervous.

I bite my lower lip nervously, he notices and sighs. He gently tugged my bottom lip free and caressing it with his thumb.

"God Mila I want you. I want you so fucking bad" he suddenly says, his eyes travels down to my lips. Before I know it, I get overwhelmed and I wrap my arms around his neck, hiding my face.

He rubs his hand up and down my back, for a few minutes before pulling away.

"Too much?"

I shake my head, standing up. Clearing my throat.

"I'm tired" I mumble and he nods.

"I'll take the couch" he tells me.

"No no, it's okay" I first notice now he's fiddling with my shirt, his fingers lightly touching my thigh.

I find it cute how he always touching me, any chance he gets.

He stands up and turns off the lights, we both go under the covers.

I'm so tired, I fall asleep instantly, nearly missing when Harry sneaks his hands on my waist and pulls me to him.

~~~

Short chapter buttt.

Please share this book and remember to vote!<3