Chapter 8- no one

Heyyy! For people asking where I got the nickname Mila from, ( Camila)
There's this artist, her name is Camila and her friend calls her Mila and I thought it was cute hehe.

「 Harry 」

I wake up, about to squeeze Mila, in my arms, when I realize she isn't there. I shoot up, looking around.

Where the fuck is she?

I go out the room. Not bothering, taking a shirt on, my mind on Mila.

I step out of the hallway, seeing her back against me, over the island. Her hair in a messy bun.

I walk over to her, seeing she's making pancakes.

I'll get on my knees right, the fuck now.

"Good morning" my raspy morning voice comes out and she jumps a little in surprise, turning around.

"Good morning" she smiles, her eyes landing on my bare chest, her cheeks heat up before turning around.

"I don't know if it was okay, but I woke up and couldn't sleep and since you payed for dinner, I thought it was okay to make something-"

"Shush" I roll my eyes at her rambling, before leaning against the counter, besides her. Watching her every move.

"You like pancakes?" she asks, flipping the pancake and I hum.

"Good, because my cooking? is amazing!" she smirks, looking up at me, cockiness all over her voice.

"You look like you can barely toast a bread" I tease, she gasps dramatically and I smirk now.

The bell rings, making me furrow my eyebrows.

It's ten in the damn morning.

Who the fuck could that be?

I tell Mila to stay here and I go to the door, opening it up, groaning when I see the crew.

"Wow you're awake" Hans jokes, inviting himself in and the others comes in as well.

"No no- guys what the fuck?" I growl at them And Eli roll his eyes.

"It smell amazing, since when can you cook?" Fred asks, taking his shoes off and then he gasps.

"There's a women shoes!" he points at Mila's shoes and I sigh.

"Don't tell me Camila is actually here?" Jake asks excited and I get even more pissed.

"Why the fuck are you guys here?" I ask, they notice my mad tone.

"The case dumbass" Fred roll his eyes "did you even listen when we had meeting"

No I was texting Mila.

"No" I shrug and Eli laughs.

"Get out" I mutter, not wanting them to meet her, yet.

"Awh, but I wanna meet her" Hans stomps his foot, like a fucking toddler and I clench my jaw.

"Try anything and I'll feed your dicks to your dads" I threaten them and Fred takes his hands up, like he's surrendering.

"Mine is dead. Does that mean I can do anything" Eli asks out of curiosity. Jake holds back his laugh and I give Eli a glare.

"Harry where is the syrup?" Mila's soft voice calls out from the kitchen and Eli smirks.

"God, even her voice is angelic" Fred swoons and I decide to ignore them, walking back to Mila.

"Low calories... You have low calories. What kind of crime-" Mila stars, turning around and stops talking, seeing the guys behind me.