Chapter 18- no you don't

「 Harry 」

"Six shots" Eli yells over the music to the bartender, that nearly has her boobs out and she nods, preparing it instantly. I sit on the stool beside Eli, on my right there's this girl, Hans took with him. But Hans, Jake and Fred are in the bathroom since they drank too much water before coming here.

They said, 'it'll make me less drunk so I can drink more.' Fucking losers.

"So Harry are you single?" Whatever her name is, bits her lips looking at me with her brown eyes.

"No" I give her a short curt answer, turning my head at the bartender when she arrives with out shots. Eli clapping and yelling excited.

She didn't fucking break up with me and even if she did, she's still mine.

I can't function without her.

It's been a week.

And the boys told me to man up or something. But I can't show up and not tell her. I'm afraid she'll end things.
And quite frankly I don't like lying.

"Oh really? Where is she?" She says in a confused slick tone and I don't turn to look at her now. I open my mouth but Eli speaks, cutting me of.

"He" Eli 'corrects' me. I glare at him, but he probably can't see it due to the lack of light in this club and he throws his head back, laughing.

Fucking idiot

Why does he like go make so many gay jokes? Is he...

"She's not here" I reply, not bothering Eli and I take the three shots of Tequila and gulp it down fast, not showing the effects on my face.

She gapes seeing it didn't affect me and she takes one and drinks it, slow before coughing and making a ugly, disgusting face.

She recovers before touching my shoulder in a seductive way "I mean, if she's not here, she won't know"

I shrug her hand off of me, not answering her.

She's annoying. I want Mila.

I need Mila.

Dammit.

"Come on Harry. I know you want it" she tugs on my sleeve lightly and I look at her.

I need a distraction.

I look over at Eli, seeing he is not in sight and I sigh.

I stand up nodding at her. She grins and I roll my eyes before we go to the bathroom.

She can just suck me off.

We arrive and I lock the door before turning to her. The bright light making me being able to see her better.

She has brown hair with some highlights, but they look awful, she has brown eyes.
Her dress tight and short. She has a big ass and big fucking breasts.

I can already tell by her flushed state that she's tipsy.

She comes closer before crashing her lips against mine and I kiss back, my hands gripping her waist and I start to trail kisses on her jaw before moving to her neck, finding her soft spot and she whines.

Can hell be a sound?

Before I know it. I'm pushing her down on her knees and she gladly obeys, she starts to take my belt off and zips my pants. She takes them down before seeing my bulge better in my boxers.

She takes my boxers down and her eyes widen seeing my size.

I smirk in satisfaction.

They all have the same reaction.