Chapter 31- bother

Hiiii I see Stephanie getting a lot of hate so

If you hate on her for being an confident women then that's disgusting don't hate on her for not doing anything wrong

Now if you hate on her for her actions and her words with a bad meaning behind it that's understandable

<33        

「 Camila 」

I love him.

No right at the end. Right? Right.

He makes me the happiest I've ever been, but then there's always something.

"You're so messy," Harry scolds and I give him a sheepish smile.

"You want some doggy," I look at the dog who's sitting beside the chair I'm sitting on and he wags his tail and barks.

Cutie.

"No Mila eat," His stern voice makes me roll my eyes and I sneaky rip a part of my pancake and give it to him under the table, but of course he notices.

"Mila."

"Harry."

I give him a cheeky grin.

"You're not being nice," I tilt my head and he rolls his eyes.

"I will be nice when you eat,"

I nod taking it in my mouth.

"Good girl" he mutters and I bite my lip

"Let's go to dinner tomorrow," Harry says and I tilt my head.

"Are you asking me out?" I put my chin on my palm.

"Shut up."

"Sure, where?" I say before giving doggy some of my food sneaky so he doesn't see it.

He barks excited and Harry gives me a stern look.

"Pffft why is he barking?" I roll my eyes and he chuckles.

Harry tells me what time and the restaurant.

"So a fancy dress?" I ask and he licks his lips.

"Anything,"

I finishes my food sharing some with doggy.

Harry looks in deep thought looking at me before he blurts, "move in with me."

Sounding more like a demand then a question.

I tense up frowning. Why would he want me to move in with him?

"Mila I want you to move in with me," he stats and I tilt my head.

"Are you sure?" I asks and he rolls his eyes.

"You sleep here nearly everyday so," he mutters and I smile.

"I would love to," I jumps from my seat going to Harry giving him a soft peck on the cheek.

Dog begins barking, sensing the energy and I giggle loading the dishes earning a glare from Harry.

He tells me not to clean up or anything because "he got it" weird boy.

"Come doggy you're gonna help me choose an outfit for me," I tap his nose, making him lick my hand.

Harry's eyes goes down to my attire.

I have his huge t shirt on with shorts.

"Where are u going?" he asks as I give doggy a treat or two, "baby don't give him so much."