Chapter 14- coming back

「 Harry 」

Two months later:

"You did all your paperwork that fast?" Eli says, with wide eyes as I'm walking past him.

I hesitated to shoot that mother fucker. Because of the paperwork.

I need to see her.

"I won't be coming back in today" I tell Fred as I'm passing by him and I see him nod when I turn my head at him, still walking.

I look up at the clock.

She's at work.

I reach her work and I'm quick to get out of my car and in the building. I speed up a little excited to see her and finally touch her.

That's when I'm met with a unwanted surprise. I stop in my tracks seeing James walk out of her office with a grin. I clench my fist.

The fuck?

When he walks past me. He sees that's it's me.

"Hey Harry. How are you?" he asks with a smile and I breathe out harsh. Keeping myself from beating the shit out of him. Mila wouldn't like that.

Why the fuck was he leaving her office? what were they doing?

I push past him. Making him stumble and make my way into her office. I see Mila with her back against me, looking in a drawer.

"Oh James you forgot-" she turns around only to stop talking when her eyes lands on me and her breath hitches. I step closer.

She's glowing.

She always glowing.

"No" her voice is rushed and she shakes her head, taking a step back.

"Mila-"

"Don't call me that!" she suddenly becomes frustrated. Tears welling in her eyes making my heart ache.

Did I make her this upset?

"Don't tell me what to do" I reply. Taking steps closer to her small figure.

"Get out" she glares at me. Not letting a tear fall and I sigh.

"Im sorry-" I start but she cuts me off.

"No you don't get to do that" she laughs, shaking her head and I frown "you can't just disappear and then show up"

The fuck I can.

"Let me explain" I try. But she just shakes her head fast.

"I thought you were hurt. Or worse. Harry I went to your apartment. You weren't there and- and Eli told me where you were" she admits and my heart breaks.

I made her worry fuck.

"You really think that little of us?" she mumbles and my mind goes to James walking out of her office.

"Well. What about James? Huh? Looks like you found a replacement pretty quickly to keep your lips warm" I sneer, feeling defensive for some reason.

"James?" Mila is bewildered. As if she can't believe I'm bringing him up "you know what!? yeah what about it?"

My face turns biter and I charge towards her. I trap her against me and the wall behind her. I slam my hand against the wall next to her and she flinches.

"Dammit Camila!" My voice loud and she tries to push me away. I barely feel the weak attempt instead of letting her go. I lean closer.

"Tell me you're fucking lying" I hiss and she looks down. I grip her chin harshly. Forcing her head up, to look at me. The tears still in her eyes.