Chapter 12- Stay

「 Camila 」

Harry's arms are always so tight around me. Freaking death grip.

The first thing he does when he wakes up? Squeezing the life out of me.

When I complain, he just tells me to shut up.

What a darling. I know.

"Harry get up" I poke his cheek "Harry"

"Sleeping" he mumbles and I giggle.

"It's twelve"

"Twelve as in too damn early" he grumbles and I play with his curls. He sighs in satisfaction- Well before I yank it, making him hiss in pain.

"Fucking evil" he mutters and I go and sooth out the pain. Feeling a teeny bit bad while laughing.

"Lets stay inside today"

"Like we do everyday" I tease and he nods. Not opening his eyes once.

"I wanna get ice cream" I sit up and he grabs my waist fast. Pulling me down in his arms.

"Stay" he demands. Eyes still closed.

My mind wonders to the kiss.

The kiss.

He is obviously more experienced since he's older then me.

It was my first kiss.

And I do not regret it. I want more.

He makes me happy. So happy.

This is all going so fast tho. Like when I'm alone home, I crave his touch.

He gets my mind off everything. When I'm with him I feel like I'm floating.

After some time, Harry lets me go and I brush my teeth, wash my face and stuff. I go out and see Harry sitting on the edge of the bed with his eyes closed.

This guy.

"What were you doing all night?" I shake my head, amused at his tired state as I approach him.

"Not fucking you and that's a problem" he grumbles and my eyes go wide. He's joking. Right?

"Kidding" he stands up, walking to the bathroom and I hear him mumble "not really"

I go into the kitchen. Taking the ingredients out for French toast.

Exactly what I'm craving.

After some time, I feel Harry's arms sneak around my stomach before he squeezes my stomach, placing his head on the side of my neck. Kissing it before putting his chin on the top of my head.

Since our first kiss. He can't stop kissing me.

I'm not complaining.

"Don't tell me that's French toast" he says in a disgusted tone.

No. It's dirt that I picked out yesterday?

"Yes, something wrong?" I ask. He pulls away, making a cop of coffee to himself.

"Don't like that" he mumbles and I gape at him.

Who doesn't like French toast!?

"You're weird" I scrunch my nose at him and he smirks at me, sitting on the chair.

"Here" I place the plate in front of him and he slides it away from him, I slide it back to him.

"Taste it" I point at the food.