Chapter 22- tapping out

「 Harry 」

"We won't shoot" Eli mimics Fred. Making them all laugh and Fred rolls his eyes.

"No because who says that when we have him at a gun point?" Hans says, trying to catch his breath after laughing and I huff.

Idiots.

"God you're so dumb"

"Okay! Thanks guys" Fred throws his hands up in the air, looking at them in defeat and my phone buzzes making them all look at me.

"It must suck" Hans says. Fred hums nodding in agreement and I clench my jaw.

"What?" Jack asks and I look at Hans, shaking my head. While Fred grins smugly.

"Camila friend zoned Harry" Fred yells and they all crack up again and I grit my teeth.

Give me a break.

"Careful. Or he's gonna pull the gun on you" Jack jokes. A glare settles on my face and the car goes dead silent. While Eli holds back his laugh, failing.

"That was low tho" Fred mutters looking at me and I frown.

"Low? You know what's low? Jake almost telling her" I growl out as I lean back, rubbing my thigh. "Pull that shit again and I'll not hesitate, bitch"

"How did she... You know react" Hans ask and I sigh, leaning my head back, closing my eyes.

"Not good" is all I murmur.

~~

"You know what?" Camila says puzzled as I tug a strand of hair behind her ear. She's sat on the counter and I'm standing between her legs. "Bread makes you fat!"

I hum and she gapes.

"I was eating it. Right? Right. And Steph came in the kitchen and she said: you know that makes you fat" my hands fall down to her thighs as I start to rub them soothingly.

"You know what I did after?" she wiggles her eyebrows and I nod my head, as a go on. "I ate another one" she smirks, nodding proudly.

"Can you give me another one?" she places her hand on my chest before pushing me back and I shake my head going to the fridge, taking another capri sun to her. I walk back to my previous spot. In between her legs and I give it to her and she grins.

She licks her lips while poking the straw in the hole and takes a big sip before murmur a thank you.

"Don't you want one?"

"Don't like it" I shake my head and she furrows her eyebrows, tilting her head.

"Then why do you have it?" she ask taking a sip looking at me with her big eyes.

"You" I murmur and a big smile grows on her face. She places the juice down and then she pinches my cheeks.

"You're so cute" I grab both of her wrist? lowering her hand, giving her a glare and she gives me a innocent smile.

"Don't-" I start. Still glaring, but she cuts me off by taking her palm against my mouth, the words now muffled and she giggles. I remove her hand and she taps my nose? Weirdo.

"Tapping out" she pushes me back and hops off the counter. I frown and she sees it.

"I mean I'm going home" she pats my chest. She turns around to go and I grab her waist, turning her around to face me, glaring.

"It's only three?"

"Mhm. And I have to go to grocery shopping and I have to cook dinner, plus I have to paint my nails-" she lists things off. I'm just looking at her gorgeous face and she stops, now glaring at me "are you listening, Harry?"

"No"

"Lovely"

"Mhm"

"Why can't I just help you?" I ask. My hands still on her waist and she notice, taking my hands off of her and I scowl.

"Because you need to do the paper work" she reminds me and I groan, taking my face in my hands before sliding them through my hair, annoyed.

"I shouldn't have told you that" I roll my eyes and she gives me a look before smiling.

"Let me drive you" I take her hand and my car keys from the island. Not waiting for a answer. We go to my car and I drive. Taking the long way, just to have a little more time with her.

~~~

Short. But I'm finally feeling better after some time. Thank god.

Remember to vote l!<3