Chapter 20- no means no

「 Harry 」

Friends.

Friends.

"Why can't you come over?" I glare at nothing. The phone to my ear and I hear Mila's sweet voice.

"Because"

Because my ass.

Turns out she blocked me again, so I had to drive all the way just to have her unblock me. She refused first, having a smug grin on her adorable face, but I just took her phone out of her hand and unblocked me.

Easy.

"Mila" I say lowly and she giggles quietly and I shake my head with a small smile.

"Space Harry. I already told you, I'm not holding grudges but you're not forgiven that quickly" she goes on with the same soft voice "your really hurt me- I need time"

I clench my jaw "bye bye"

I hang up and lean comfortably back on the couch with my legs open. And I close my eyes, trying to have a second.

This is hard.

I'm hard.

"You know I shouldn't be here" her voice comes out afraid and I groan taking my arm over the couch turning my head to look at her.

She's in her bikini that leaves nothing to the imagination.

"He'll be here" ungrateful bitch. I let her crash and this is how she says thank you. I'll easily kick her out but Mila says to be 'nice to people even tho they're not to you because you never know what they're going through' I wish she was going through my door.

"I mean, we can have a little fun while-"

"Shut the fuck up" I growl not looking at her my attention back to my phone. Why does every girl want to fuck.

I need Mila.

"I give great bl-" she's cut off by the sound of the door opening. I look over to the main door seeing Jake.

Finally.

"Sorry it took so long. Traffic" he mutters before telling her to get up and she goes out, waiting.

"Jake, I don't wanna see her again" I say lowly and he nods his head before going out and closing the door.

God I hate Jakes sister, she's always been so damn annoying.

I get up deciding to stop my self pity and get to work.

        「 Camila 」

"Maybe this one" I pull out a navy blue dress and Steph looks at it in thought it's casual, tight on top, showing the size of my waist and flowish at the end.

Steph wanted to, go to dinner with me. As a girls night and I'm so excited. I need that and I've missed her so much.

I've been such a bad friend lately.

"Try it on. I'll try mine" she smiles, pushing me back to the dressing room and she goes to hers. I step out after taking it on and she comes out of the room also with her gorgeous red dress on.

It's short and a v neck, showing cleavage and open in the back and I gape.

She's so pretty!

"Stephie, you look so pretty" I squeal, smiling wide and she shrugs saying something about how she knows. As she should.

"But Camila you look so cute" her eyes goes down to my figure and I suddenly become self conscious.

No, you look great Camila. Stop it.

"Thanks" I drag out, blushing looking down, fiddling with my rings and she laughs.

"Shall we get ready and eat some delicious food- not too much tho" she points her finger at me "save some space to dessert"

I scoff and cross my arms "I have a extra tummy just for dessert"

"Right right" she rolls her eyes before we pay for the dress and go home to get ready.

Steph has never really opened up about her childhood, she said it was for another time, but the time has never really come and I respect that. It takes time and courage.

I never really planned to open about my childhood to anyone, till I met her and we grew close.

So I told her and she was so understanding and comforting it made me cry harder, but from happiness that I finally had a friend.

"Ready?" I hear Steph yell from the main door and I jog over there, giving her a thumbs up.

"No-uh you need more makeup, come on" she drags me to her room to put more make up on and I get excited.

I love when she puts makeup on me. I love makeup. It makes me feel like a princess. Yup.

~~

"Need to go to the bathroom" I mumble, holding my bladder after I just chugged down two lemonades and she looks at me amused before standing up with me, to go to the bathroom.

Girl code. Hehe...

I finish my business before I hear some voices and I step away from the sink and open the door seeing a tall man talking down to Steph.

"You're dressed like a slut, might as well be one, honey" he smirks, taking a step towards Steph and she takes a step away making me angry.

Who does he think he is!?

"No thanks" she smiles politely but he takes a step back, muttering a 'come on, darling'

"She said no. That means no, get it through your thick skull" I step in front of him, looking up. My fist balling in anger, something I do when I'm angry, not to hit but my nails digging in my skin calms me. I look up at him and huffs.

"Get out of here, little girl" he sneers, looking down adjusting his suit and I refrain myself from saying something rude.

"Maybe she would've looked at your direction if you were a man but you're acting like boy" I grit my teeth and he looks taken back from my attitude before rolling his eyes, leaving us alone I turn around to a surprised Steph.

"Are you okay?" I tilt my head, my voice goes back to normal and she looks at me like I'm crazy.

"I- thank you Camila" she smiles and I give her one back.

"What are friends for"

We go to pay and take a cab home the whole way Steph just talks in phone with someone and I'm half dead.

So tired from being out the whole day.

~~~

I'm so sorry for the late update. But I'm sick atm and I can't promise a faster update since I need rest.

Remember to vote!<3