Chapter 10- in the wrong

「 Harry 」

"I know you're cheating" Mila crosses her arms, with a cute scowl on her face and I just give her a innocent look.

I'm not a man who plays monopoly.

But she forced me.

"I'm not" I shake my head, her eyes dart to my pocket and I give her a smirk.

"Empty your pocket, mister" she points at my pocket. I empty them and all the five hounders falls on the floor and I make a fake shock face.

"How did they end up there?" I look down at her, she just gives me a look.

"You're such a cheater" she scrunches her nose and I give her a smug grin.

"I'm tired" I stand up, not bothering to clean up the game.

"When are you not?" Mila mutters, cleaning the game up.

"C'mon" I take my hand around her small wrist, about to drag her to the bedroom.

"I'm not tired" she pulls her arm back and I give her a glare.

"Well, I'm tired" I say in a obvious tone, about to grab her wrist again but she just runs behind the island. Giving me a smile.

"Mila"

"Harry"

I know for a fact, I could catch her in a second and she knows as well. I come charging at her making her let out a short scream, running the opposite way but I catch her fast, throwing her over my shoulder with no struggle and she lets out a groan.

"Harry" she whines, while I make my way to the bedroom and I throw her on the bed.

"What?" I ask innocently and she giggles

Fuck. That sound.

I take my hoodie off, of her. Leaving her with my t-shirt that she took a nap earlier, while I was working.

I take my shirt off and Mila blushes, hiding her face.

"It's ten. Go to sleep" I mumble, after turning the lights off and getting under the covers with her. I pull her into me and she mumbles a goodnight against my neck.

~~

I can't believe these fuckers thought I meant alcohol.

"Did you guys only buy alcoholic drinks?" I ask trying to stay calm while all the other guys finds it amusing.

"She doesn't drink" I groan.

"It's fine. We can just buy something else, no big deal" Fred says, taking his car keys. Jake following him.

"Okay, the only thing we need is Mila" I mutter to myself and the door bell rings.

I open the door and I see Stephanie.

How the fuck does she know my address?

"What the fuck are you doing here?" I ask and she sighs sadly.

"The surprise party. Weird if her best friend didn't show up" she explains.

She must have heard me talking to Eli over the phone while I was at their place.

Great.

I roll my eyes before opening the door fully, letting her in.

I hate her.

But if Mila loves her, then I guess.

"Don't touch any of the decorations or I'll slit your throat" I tell her, making my way outside to pick up Mila.