Chapter 26- "I'm so sorry"

「 Harry

"Don't talk to anyone you don't know" I explain the simple rules as we're driving to the club, where we are meeting the guys and she tilts her head.

"But that's how you make friends" she stats and I shake my head making a turn.

"No, you don't make friends in the club" I say and she nods her head hesitantly.

"And don't accept drinks from people- or food" I go on and she bites her lip thinking.

"What if it's cookies or-"

"Camila shut up. You just don't" I stress and she mutters a 'I like cookies' making me give her a scowl and she gives me a smile.

I go on about the simple things she need to know and I open the car door for her.

"Should've brought a bigger jacket" I mutter and she shrugs about to walk away, but I grab her arm turning her around and I glare at her.

"What did I tell you?" I narrow my eyes at her and she tilts her head before making a oh sound.

"Don't walk alone" she nods, I hum taking her hand and walking inside the club not having to show my id since one of my friends own it.

"Over here" I hear Hans voice yell over the music and I look at the direction where the annoying voice come from and I spot them all around a table.

"Let's go" I say loud enough for her to hear and we go to the table sitting down, drinks already there.

"Look who's here" Eli yells like a child his eyes on Mila and I roll my eyes.

"My favorite girl" Eli stands up and hugs her from behind since she's sitting down and she wraps her arms around his arms. Her smile big and innocent.

"Hi, Eli" she smiles up at him and he gives her a wink still not pulling away and I clench my jaw.

"Enough, fucker" I grumble and he laughs like a hyena, pulling away.

"God you're so jealous" he point at me with his ugly finger.

"I have an idea: shut up" I lean back on my chair and throw my arm on the back of Mila's chair.

"If only closed minds came with closed mouth" Eli sighs and everyone begins laughing and I hear Mila trying to hold it in.

"Hey, take shots with me" Jake yells to Hans I rub my thigh and I see Mila taking off her jacket.

"Hey- hey what are you doing?" I shake my hand, taking my hand that was on her chair now grabbing the back of her jacket, pulling it up so it's on again and she gives me a cute glare.

"It's hot in here" she takes her jacket off exposing her bare back and I swallow hard.

"You know what's funny?" Jake says and he goes one before taking another shot. "Harry still doesn't know my name is Jack so he calls me Jack or Jake. So even I get confused about what's my name"

They all begins to laugh and I shrug my shoulders and Mila throws her head back laughing.

I'm about to open my mouth but we hear a voice from besides me and I look up.

"Hey- remember me" she smiles and I furrow my eyebrows before I realize. Shit shit and-

Shit.

"You know I gave you my number, but you never called back" she slurs out making it clear how drunk she is and I panic turning my head to Mila, but she's just looking at her lap, fiddling with her fingers and I feel the guys hard stares. Knowing they're judging me.

"baby-" I take her hands to stop her from fiddling, but she pulls away.

"It's fine. We're not together" she says dryly, looking away and I clench my jaw.

The fuck.

I grab her chin to redirect her eyes on me and I murmur in her ear, "I fucking guarantee you that you're mine. No matter what"

"Eh hallo?" the annoying voice talks again and I sigh. Mila stands up.

"Going to the bathroom" she says, not looking at me and I stand up.

"What are you-"

"You're not going alone" I glare at her for not remembering. Anything can happen to her.

"No, stay" she says with an attitude and I roll my eyes before grabbing her small hand, going to the bathroom, ignoring the girl that's calling on me.

I wait outside for Mila and my eyes land on someone familiar.

Vincent.

Right as I'm about to rush to get Mila she comes out from the door and I grab her wrist, rushing to the table and I see the guys laughing at something.

"We need to go. Vincent is here" I tell them calmly, not wanting to gain attention and they freezes while Mila looks confused. But she stays quiet.

"I thought he was-"

"Shut up Jack, he is here" I bark and they all stand up.

"At least you said my name right" Jake mutters and I turn my attention to Mila.

"Don't and questions. You don't wanna know" I say leaning down and she nods, stying quiet.

We all rush out of the club, ending up at the side walk. The moon shining.

"What if he tries to come after one of us" Hans ask, his eyebrows furrowed and I clench my jaw.

"Nothing will happen" I try to say confidentiality, but it sounds like I'm trying to convince myself.

~~

I dropped Mila back home and I'm sitting in the kitchen, looking at his case.

He shouldn't be released. Something doesn't add up.

I sigh out, tired of all this shit and I look up at the time.

It's fucking late. I should probably slee-

My phone starts ringing making me hiss at the loud noise so suddenly and I pick it up with out seeing the caller.

"Harry" Jake says rushed and I roll my eyes, humming.

"You need to- the hospital. Come to the hospital it's Hans. Vincent he- he shot Hans" Jake sounds out of breath and I hear the beeping sound in the background suddenly and I become tense.

No no no.

This can't be happening now.

I tell him I'll be there and I rush to my car, speeding.

~~

"It's fucking Hans-" I say again frustrated, almost yelling since she says she can't let me in, but someone interrupts me.

"He's with me" I hear Jake voice from behind me and the lady nods her head typing something in her ugly computer

"Yeah, I'm with him" I roll my eyes before turning to Jake, his eyes sad.

"What up?" I say eagerly.

"Harry- I'm so sorry"

~~~

Chile...

How do you think he'll react?

Do you think he'll push someone away while hurting?..

Remember to vote!<3