Chapter 4: What now?

Chapter 4: Nessa's POV*

When we arrived back on earth Thor was stared was staring at me.... again. He's been staring at me ever since we left Odin's study and it was seriously starting to get on my nerves. We hadn't moved from where we were teleported on Earth, we just stood there in silence while Thor kept staring at me dumbstruck. "Would you stop staring at me! I don't even get why you are." I yelled.

He looked kind of taken back and upset almost by my outburst an for some unknown reason I felt bad. Which is odd because I usually feel no remorse for my actions. I've been through to much and been hurt to much to feel guilty about the things I do. Anything that I do is nothing compared to what I've been through yet I feel bad simply because I may have hurt someone's feelings. It's odd foreign really for me to be like this it makes me wonder...

"I am truly sorry, I just.... I can't believe I have a sister and your story saddens me deeply." Thor replied. Why would he be sad? "Thor you barely know me why are you sad?" I asked. I am honestly am curious as to why he even cares he just met me. He looked at me with eyes full of compassion? "I am sad because you have been through so much and you are my sister and I care about you." He said. He had got to be joking he's only known that I am his sister for half an hour, he must be joking. But then again he did seem pretty serious when he said it. I looked into his eyes and saw them full of truth. Wow he really does care. "Oh um.... That's uh.. That's nice I guess." I was speechless really he actually cared for me when he barely knows me just because I'm his sister half sister technically.

"We should be getting back to base." Thor said. Oh yeah we have to fly back to S.H.I.E.L.D HQ so we can see what will be done with me. I reckon they should just let me run off be on my own but I know that's not going to happen. "Ok, let's go." I said. "Hold on." Thor said as he brought me closer to him so we could fly off. "No, no, no, no wait." I started. I didn't want Thor to fly me I can fly myself. I place myself at arms length away from Thor before continuing. "I know how to fly Thor I can take myself there."

Thor thought about this for a second. I was technically still prisoner and he didn't just want me to runaway and don't return. "Do you promise to fly by my side and not to run off?" Thor responded after thinking a little about it. It was a simple request and I had nothing more to loose really so I saw no point in running off. I looked directly into his eyes and said. "I promise that I will fly by your side and to not run off well fly off really." I promised Thor knew then that I would keep that promise that I just made cause he could see it in my eyes. "Alright then let's leave." He said before swinging his hammer and lifting of into the sky. "Well here goes nothing." I mumbled to myself. I used .my magic to lift of and sore through the sky. I kept at a steady speed with Thor and we made it to HQ in no time.

_________________

"Oh good, your back. What did you find out about her?" Fury questioned, getting straight to the point. "Missed you to Fury." I said whilst leaning against the wall Fury scowled at me, I put my hands up in defence with a smirk on my face. He thinks I may be a threat doesn't he? "Back to the subject what have you found out about her?" Fury asked again. The other Avengers had came into the room to hear what Thor had to say.

Thor turned to fury and answered his question sounding sort of proud. "Her name is Nessa and she is my sister." The look on everyone's faces made was one of shock. There mouths were hanging open in shock. It was actually really funny but I resisted the urge to laugh. "You have a sister! Since when?" Hawkeye asked. There was a serious of murmured yes and yeah's around the room. "Well umm... Years ago there was an... Umm..." Thor started I could tell that he didn't want to finish speaking because it was a touchy subject. He was stuttering and looked like he was going to cry soon I felt bad so I decided to continue for him. "Uh, something went wrong with Friga so Odin had to come to the rescue and let's just say I was the result." I laughed nervously because it was awkward. Friga had been kidnapped and tortured because my mum was horny and holds a grudge.

"What went wrong?" Questioned the buff blonde. He wore khaki pants with a tight fitting tee. I think he's Captain America I've seen a photos before. Thor was about to answer but I cut him off."That Is none of your concern." I replied to him, looking sideways to Thor and giving him an apologetic smile. I felt bad that he had to talk about something that he just found out about because it's not like he's had time to get over it he only found out today.

"Ok well now that we know who and what you are we have to find out what we're going to do about you." Nick said. He looked me up and down glaring at me when he met my eyes. "You can calm down Nick I'm not a threat." I told him. He looked surprised that I knew what he was thinking. I wasn't reading his mind or anything though because actions speak louder then words. "I can take her back to Asgard that is her home she belongs there she won't bother you then." Thor suggested happily. I was hoping that I wouldn't have to go back there have to see HIM again the man who calls himself my father even though his is not worthy of that tittle.

"That's actually not a bad idea You can sleep at Stark towers and leave for Asgard in the morning it is getting late." Nick said before turning around and walking away. It had just clicked to Tony what Nick had just said. "Wait Nick! They can't stay at-" he started but Nick had cut him off by turning around and staring at him with a do-as-I-say-or-I'll-kiss-your-ass look. "Is there a problem Tony?" Nick asked. "Nope no problem." Tony answered smiling sheepishly at him. Wimp. "What did you say?" Tony turned to me and questioned. Whoops did I say that out loud? Shit. "Nothing of importance." I answer cooly then walk away heading to the parking lot. I have to spend a night with Stark great this should be fun. *note the sarcasm*

*********************

Hey guys,

I know it's short, I know but it's meant to be short It didn't have much happening in it so there wasn't much to write about. Hope your enjoying the reading the book as much as I enjoy writting it. The next chapter will most likely be about her night at Stark Towers. And I might start actually naming the chapters now anyway.

Vote

Fan

Comment

Will post the next chapter for 5 votes but that number will increase when the number of readers increase.

Bye guys -K