Chapter 6: Settling in

Chapter 6 Nessa's POV*

"It was nice staying with you Tony." I said as I walked away and towards Thor who was standing outside on the balcony. "It was nice having you stay here, you can come over any time with Thor, I have a few more pranks in mind." Thor stiffened a bit at Tony's words but then just shrugged to show Tony that he didn't care. I laughed at this. "Yeah defiantly." I replied turning to Tony. Me and Thor positioned ourselves next to each others Thor's arm wrapped securely around my waist. "Bye Tony!" I yelled as we took of flying towards New Mexico.

I was going to miss Tony, I wasn't that ecstatic about staying at Stark Towers but once I got there and started hanging out with him I had fun I really did and I laughed A LOT, I hadn't laughed that much in ages. I defiantly would like to visit him again.

___________________

The flight to New Mexico was silent as well as the trip through the Byfrost. Thor and I were currently walking through the palace towards the throne room were we would, once again, talk to Odin.

I despised that man for all he had done to me, I was used as a servant and banished he wanted to get rid of me as soon as he could so once I was of age he banished me to Midgard. He is weak he would not even face his problems, I am ashamed to call him my father. If not because of what he did then who he did it too, his own daughter, his own flesh and blood luckily for him I resembled my mother or he would have questions coming at him left, right and centre.

We arrived in the Throne room where Odin was talking to Friga. "Ah my son you have returned and with your sister so I see." He said head turning to look at me. From the corner of my eye I could see a smile spread across Thor's face at the word sister. Awwwwww. He's so cute! "Yes well it has been decided that she shall stay on Asgard, the Midgardians think it best if she is not in their realm." Thor reported to his father, I rolled my eyes at this. Oh, how loved am I.

"Yes it probably would be best I she stays on Asgard." Odin stated, i scoffed. "Oh yeah, sure now it's best." I mumbled. Luckily neither Odin or Thor had heard me. "You may be dismissed Thor." Odin spoke, Thor bowed his head then walked off looking over his shoulder at me and smiling. Odin whispered something to Friga which I couldn't hear and she soon left leaving me alone in a room with Odin and two guards. "Guards may you leave us for a moment I must talk to my daughter alone." The guards walked off without a word obeying their kings commands. Oh great now it's just me and him.

"You are mad at me I can see it in your eyes." He said. It doesn't take a genius to figure that out. His next word got my blood boiling, it was only one word but it caused me to crack. Letting all of my built up anger from the past 20 years out. "Why?" he said so quietly it was almost a whisper. Why? WHY!? He's asking me why I'm mad at him is he really that blind to not realise that I am mad because of being worked like a slave and banished to another realm? "WHY!?" I yell at a volume so loud I'm sure half of Asgard could have heard me. "Why! After all you've done to me your asking why I'm mad at you!" I started. Odin opened his mouth to speak but I cut him short. "Oh no! You do not get to speak you just listen and let me talk for once!" I screamed. He saw that I had to get this out of my system and also that it may take a while so he calmly got comfortable in his seat and motioned with his hand for me to continue.

"Thank you..." I softly said. Honestly I thought that he would yell at me for being disrespectful to my father and king..... guess I was wrong.

"Well to start..... why did u work me as a servant in the Palace you treated me as a servant, a maid. A higher maid maybe but still a maid?" I said not yelling anymore. I may have gotten a little bit carried away then.... "Well...." He started, looking at the ceiling for a moment thinking carefully before he replied. "I couldn't tell the kingdom about you, you were a child who was bared out of wedlock it had to stay a secret." he said I was about to say something but this time he stopped me. "You've had your chance to talk and you've ask me a question of which I have not finished answering. Fair is fair it is now my turn to speak and your turn to listen." He said in a soft yet stern way.