Chapter 14: Shock, anger, worry

Chapter 14: Loki's POV*

*DREAM SEQUENCE**

I was in the forest, I knew exactly what was happening. I had been able to contact Stigr through my dreams again and by the look he had on his face when he walked out of the trees he wasn't happy about it.

"What do you want?" He snapped. I put my hands up in defence in an almost mocking way. "Hey we made a deal and I delivered you can't possibly get mad at me after that, especially since you haven't done your part of the deal yet." I said smugly. He glared at me eyes narrowing. "Don't worry you'll get your part of the deal soon, I first have to make sure that all my plans go right and that Nessa is killed, which will take a week."

'A week?' I thought, 'why would it take a week for him to kill Nessa?'. That, I realised, was the perfect time to start asking him some questions about Nessa and her whereabouts. "Why would it take you a week to kill Nessa? I would have thought you'd killed her the second you got the chance." I asked as casually as I could manage.

"I could very well do that but it has been requested that her death to be slow and painful." Stigr said dragging dragging out the words 'slow' and 'painful'. I tried to hide my anger by showing no emotion on my face and apparently it worked as Stigr had continued. "It has been decided that she will have a week being righted and that on her final day she'll die."

I inwardly smiled, we had one week to find Nessa before she would be lost to us. It was much better than thinking at any second she would be dead and that we would freak out and not be able to work properly on finding her. Stigr hadn't noticed my change of mood or lack of responses he seemed to caught up in his own little bloody day dream to notice.

"One week of AGONISING pain and then, finishing her off the same way this had all started....." he trailed, I was curious as to how he had planned to kill her but he hadn't elaborated so I had to ask. "And how exactly did you plan to do this? How exactly did this all start?" He turned his head to face me a ghost of a smile on his face. "In the forest, by a cliff." He said dreamily.

I silently gasped in shock, my mouth hanging open slightly. But before I could say anything else the world started to fade away and I was once again taken into the peacefulness of the never ending darkness of sleep.

**END OF DREAM**

I woke up to an anxious Thor and Odin sitting at the foot of my bed. "Well?" questioned Thor. I looked him in the eyes before responding. "I didn't find where she was..." I said his face falling immediately before giving me a chance to continue. "But, I did find out some valuable information." I paused, and Thor's head sprung up before I had even finished my sentence, his eyes wide with anticipation.

"Stigr said that he will kill Nessa in a weeks, he says that it was decided that a week of torture before she dies will be her the last thing she does." "Then we must find her." Thor stated, not a second after I finished speaking. He got up an started walking towards the door.Odin seemed to agree with this and I knew that was I said next was surely going to make them rethink the whole I'm-good-not-evil situation.

"We can't..." I began, Thor stopped in his tracks and turned around to face me. He hadn't said anything, which I was somewhat thankful for, instead he waited for me to continue. "We can't go out and find her now we must wait 'till the week is over, just before he tries to kill her." I said, my voice starting loud and confident but by the end got quite and shy.

"Are you crazy? That is preposterous! If we wait until he goes to kill her we could be to late and miss our chance to save her. She could die before we even get to her, because we didn't try to save her earlier!" Thor bellowed but had practically started screaming at me by the end. Odin, who hadn't said a word, didn't seem to think like Thor. He knew that I had said that for a reason and knew that only I could hear what Stigr said in my dreams.

"Why?" Odin said making both Thor and I look away from each other and towards the Asgardian king. "Why should we wait for the week to end? Is there a important reason?" I wasted no time in answering as Thor looked like he was going to answer for me.

"He said that he shall end this how it all began, I know how it began. It was in the woods, at the clearing with the cliff. He means to kill her like he did in her dreams, he means to push her off the cliff to her death." I said in a rush, not once taking a chance to breath.

Thor's face displayed one of shock, then anger, then worry, but Odin's remained calm and stone-like. Not once showing any emotion on his face, but displaying millions in his eyes. "Then there is nothing we can do but wait patiently for the week to pass, and plan out how we should rescue when it does." Odin said, his voice not as booming and confident as before.

He knew as well as Thor and I that waiting for the week to pass meant leaving Nessa to become bruised and battered throughout the week. But there was nothing more we could do right now. For now all we could do is plan and hope that in the end, good really does defeat evil.

**********************

Hey guys,

Guys I am so so so so sooooo sorry that I haven't updated in two weeks! And I feel so bad cause u guys got TSLNO upto 50 votes! But I had to go on a temporary hold sorta it wasn't planned or anything I just randomly started getting homework and stuff coming at me left, right and centre. And it, sadly, will only get worse as the year progresses.

Anyway onto a more happy note, Chapter 14 woohoo! It is FINALLY updated and I will have the next one up soon. I am starting it as soon as I finish writing this A/N.

Also exciting news Iron man 3 coming out on the 24th o April in Oz! I want to go to the midnight screening but also want to go to see the Avengers in 3D the night before at 9:00pm. My parents said yes to the Avengers but when I later found out about Iron man 3 my dads all like 'You want to go to the midnight screening?' with a face of shock.... So wish me luck so that I shall hopefully go.

Dedicated to my cousin jamesm111 who supports me and is always there for me. Love you James. (yes it's a dude)

Anyway don't forget to comment your thoughts and opinions bellow on the book. Tell me what you like, what you don't like, your excitement for the new Iron man movie next month.

Vote

Comment

Fan

Bye guys! -K