Chapter 7: Announcements

Chapter 7: Nessa's POV*

I woke up to someone's gently shaking my shoulder and whispering soft words into my ear. As I became more aware of things I realised that it was a maid who was trying to wake me up.

"Y-yeah?" I mumbled into my pillow half asleep."Lady Nessa it is time for dinner. " She stated quietly. She was a nice maid, nicer than the other maids I knew back when I was a servant they were vicious..... Ok so I may be exaggerating a bit, but hey I think I have the right.

"Oh ok I'll um.... wait is dinner right now?" I asked I still had to get ready but if it had already started there's no way I would have time for that. "No." She started."Dinner will be in half an hour but I thought it would be good to wake you before hand so you could bath and dress. " She said with a smile. But I saw a hint of fear in her eyes and immediately recognised it.

Often when you disturb a royal and they think it was wrong they'll go off at you and it doesn't sound to bad, but it is. A royal screaming at you Is the scariest thing you could ever experience especially since at any moment they could decide that you needed to be severely punished which could be torture, a trip to the dungeon and the worst.... Death. Yep sometimes you have to pay for your actions with your life which i always thought was a bit extreme but I was in no position to say so at the time. So it's no wonder this girl was scared but she obviously didn't know my past expecting me to be as cruel as the other royals she would've met.

"Oh yes thank you I do need time to get ready. " I said whilst getting up and walking towards my bathroom. I stopped mid-stride and turned around to face the maid."Uh... thank you....?" "Kenna." She answered. "Well, thank you Kenna you are dismissed." I said. She nodded in response and walked out of my room. Now it was time to get dressed I walked towards the bathroom, closed the door and undressed so I could have a shower.

__________________

Once I got out of the shower I got dressed in a simple silver floor length gown with a Royal blue sash tied around my waist the ends of the sash extending all the way to my calves. Doing my hair and makeup then exiting my room. It was a Asgardian dinner meaning we had to dress formal.

I made It two steps out my door before I knocked into someone."I'm so sorry I didn't see you." I apologised before I looked up to see who I had bumped into. I found my self staring into emerald green eyes and straight away recognised them as Loki's. I haven't met anyone with eyes as green as his and I may never."You should be it's your fault." He said with a tone you would use on someone you reckoned was below you but unlike the maids I did not cower from the tone. I knew perfectly well that the reason Loki is always hanging around the palace is because he can never get out. That's right, he was under house arrest most of the time locked in a cell instead of his room for his attitude.

"Loki you of all people don't get to talk to me like I am the servant and you..." I paused for a moment before poking his chest. "...Are my master. Which you're not by the way just incase you forgot." I finished. He scowled at me obviously not ever having someone talk to him like that. "You should watch your tone around me or you will find your heard rolling around the palace." He hissed his words sharp, could and angry.

I scoffed before replying." Yeah, well at least my head can roll on out of the palace unlike you Mr I-wanted-to-take-over-Midgard-and-now-I'm-on-house-arrest." His jaw hung down slightly surprised, eyes narrowing. Surprised that I could even think of talking to him like that. With a smirk on my face I walked past him and towards the dining hall.

___________________

I arrived to the dining hall seeing Loki already standing behind his chair ready to sit. I stood in-between Thor and Fandral who didn't seem to recognise me but he probably forgot seeing as it's been twenty years.