Chapter 9: But why?

Chapter 9: Nessa's POV*

When I had woken up I could here the muffled yelling of my name. I looked around to see cleaning supplies around me the events from last night coming back to me. "Oh great." I mumbled to myself sighing and sinking further into the door.

When the muffled yelling got louder I called out for help. "Hey, I'm in here! HEY!" But the footsteps just walked by walked. "What is with this-" I stopped for a moment the realisation sinking in. "Ohh, Well that's helpful." I said to myself in a sarcastic, sour tone. I thought I could sense something but I had just now figured it out. Someone was using powerful, dark magic to make this room soundproof and I'm assuming not let me walk out.

My assumptions were correct for when I tried to leave the room I couldn't even turn the handle. "Ok so everything has to be done from the outside but that's not going to work out if nobody know's I'm inside..." I trailed off remembering what a wise witch said to me once.

"Within every spell there's always a loophole no matter what type or how powerful the magic is, sometimes it's so hard to find not even the best of us can others we just have to think hard about." I thought for a moment. Well it would be harder to find the loophole considering being in this room as rendered me practically magic less.

So I channeled what power I had left to sense just one area, one place that I could somehow use to get me out of here. It came to me and I looked down, "Under the door your kidding me right?" I said. The palace was very well built the only gap between the door and the floor being around paper thin.

I turned around so that I was facing the door with my legs crossed. I tilted my head to the side a bit thinking. If the only way out is through under the door, but that was obviously not big enough for a person to fit in, then maybe I could use it to signal someone.... might just work.

I shuffled closer to the door already knowing what I was going to do. I gathered up my dress so that the bottom of it was at my thighs and slid the material, that was at the back of my dress, flat under the door it coming out from the other side. I sat so that my back was leant against the door the back of my dress on the other side of the door. "Now I just have to wait for someone to find me." I mumbled which was actually quite easy.

________________

Thor's POV*

I was walking through the palace halls for the fourth time since last night. The ball had ended early due to Nessa's unexpected disappearance.

We searched everywhere for her but she still hasn't showed herself yet and I'm starting to worry. I just got my sister I don't her taken away so soon.

I walking down the hall when I noticed something that wasn't here before. Royal blue fabric was coming out from under a door. My mind tracked back to last night remembering that that was the colour of Nessa's dress last night.

"Hello? Who's in there." I asked my voice calm and strong waiting for a reply but all I got was the fabric moving from side to side. I had a strong feeling that it was my sister who was on the other side of the door.

"Nessa? Is that you, are you in there?" I asked but didn't even wait for a reply. "We've been looking everywhere for you." My voice was soft and tired, I hadn't slept at all last night I wouldn't allow it I had to find my sister.

It was silent for a moment before silver words started to appear on the royal blue fabric. It read;

'Yes Thor it's me but I cannot get out dark magic is blocking my way but I found a small opening, I need you to get Loki he's the only one that can get me out now.'

"I will go now. But do not worry Nessa I will be back soon." I responded and walked away from the door towards Loki's bedroom. When he found out that she had gone missing he just walked off, didn't say anything didn't do anything he simply just walked off.