𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝟏

꒰ 𝑪𝒉𝒂𝒑𝒕𝒆𝒓 𝑶𝒏𝒆 ꒱

꒰ 𝑪𝒉𝒂𝒑𝒕𝒆𝒓 𝑶𝒏𝒆 ꒱

"MAYU, your dumb. You're literally failing Chem. let kuroo tutor you", Akari said. Akari was my little sister. She was in her second and I was a third year. she thinks she knows everything that's best for me. "No way. I'm smart then that roost head testuro", I pouted.

"Somebody called my name", a voice called from behind. I turned around and got into my karate pose that I learned from Cobra Kai. But it was only Kuroo. "Don't do that Kuroo! you startled me gosh". I punched his arm hard before me and Kuroo walked to the gym for practice, and Akari went home.

"Yeah, Akari is right. let me tutor you", I looked at him and started to laugh, he raised a brow at me. "No way, never". He pouted. 

I greeted my uncle Yaku. "You know you don't always have to greet me", yaku said. "I know, I'm just trying to get on your good side because your bad side is scary", I faked shivered. He 'tched' me. I changed into my manager's clothes before heading out.

When I got out the water was already set and the boys had started practice. "awh, who set the water for me?", i said in a sweet innocent voice. Kenma raised his hand. I rushed over to his side to pinch his cheeks, "you're such a good pudding head". I put a dollar in his pocket, "after practice go get a pudding cup". His eye light up with excitement.

"Mayu, can I have a dollar", lev asked. "No". I blew the whistle and they continued the practice.  Kuroo and Lev were practicing their blocks. "Hey Kuroo, that was a weak block try again", i shouted smiling at the coach who gave me a thumb's up. Me and the coach were like homies. When the boys would take their showers we will talk trash and make jokes about them.

I walked over to the coach and took a seat next to him, "If kuroo don't cut them bangs, I might have to cut them in his sleep", I whispered to the coach as we chuckled. 

-ˏˋ⋆ Time S K I P⋆ˊˎ-

Practice had already ended, and I had to walk home with Kuroo. My step-mom said so. Last time, I got lost and they had to call the police. Well, kuroo was my neighbor. "Can I say hi to your parents before I leave?", we arrived at my house. We both entered the house and were greeted by my two pets. Lilac the black cat (Kuroos fave), and Ceasar (my favorite).

"Hey mom, I'm home...and kuroo is here", I said bluntly. She dropped what she was doing and ran over to give kuroo a hug. "Oh testuro, you've grown so big ever since I saw you", he smiled at her and returned the hug.

"Oh y/n, I got your report card today. You failing Chemistry so  I decided Testuro can tutor you every Saturday if he agrees. She looked at Kuroo. "I would like that", he turned and smirked at me. I simply rolled my eyes and went upstairs.

"Bye kuroo, cya tomorrow", I said as he left.

I went up to my room and plopped myself on my bed almost falling asleep but I did my homework first. I skipped dinner and changed to my pj's, plopping onto the bed and falling to sleep.

'Can't believe you Testuro'