𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝟏𝟎

❬ 𝐶ℎ𝑎𝑝𝑡𝑒𝑟 𝑇𝑒𝑛 ❭

❬ 𝐶ℎ𝑎𝑝𝑡𝑒𝑟 𝑇𝑒𝑛 ❭

THE team was shocked by their manager's response. All these of being a manager she complained how hard work it was for her, so sometimes her sister came to help for a lil while, before going home.

"cmon Mayu pleaseee", Yamamoto got on his knees and begged, as the rest of the team gave puppy. Except for kenma of course, he didn't care. 

"Fine, she starts tomorrow", you said before getting attacked into a team hug. "THANK YOU MAYU-SENPAI", they shouted and went back to practice.

"So do you wanna watch or stand here", I said sarcastically. Once she snapped into reality she took a seat on the bench, watching the boys play. Akira went home, cause we found an assistant. 

I didn't want one, but I did need somebody to take my job when I leave. I also noticed she was mostly looking at kuroo.

"wow isn't he talented", she leaned in and whispered into my ear, as she carefully admired him. A little wave of jealousy had rushed through my body ever since she said those words for the rest of practice.

Practice ended sooner than I thought, probably got lost in my jealously. Why do I even care who likes him or what? He's not my boyfriend! 

I reminded myself.

I went on to collect the uniforms to put in the washer machine. As I was going to go collect lev's uniform, he pointed to Kuroo and Miro laughing together.

together.

"you better catch him, before miro does", he placed it on my shoulder and walked away. I rushed over to kuroo, not to break their conversation but to 'collect the uniform'.

"Gimme your uniform", I instantly said breaking their convo and they looking at us. 

"Oh okay", he took it off and placed his sweaty shirt on my face. "eww, our so disgusting kuroo".

he chuckled and gave miro a look, as she nodded.

"isn't he dreamy", she sighed, as she followed me to the laundry room. I stopped. 

'dreamy? cmon you just came here, you can't possibly fall for this due already.'

"he has a girlfriend", I muttered under my breath. Her headshot as her eyes begged for an answer. "who", she asked a little pissed.

"you're standing right next to her", I said without thinking.

"oh, sorry"

"no no, it's fine every girl says that. I don't mind. she nodded as she placed the clothes in the machine. 'y/n your mouth is risking your life right now

As I walked out leaving the clothes in the washer.

I went to go change into my uniform and Miro waited outside. I come outside and everybody isn't in the gym. I look outside and they were surrounding Miro and giggling. "Finally. Mayu you take too damn long."

Everybody nodded. I didn't care If I took long or not, I wanted to go home.

We started walking in the bliss silence I appreciated, looking up at the stars. The cold air swooshed through my hair, giving my scalp chills.  My mind kept rewinding the event at practice, but I couldn't let it go. I felt a cold weight on my shoulder, as I looked up to my surprise was a bed-hair captain. 

"Hey what you thinking about, Mayu", he pulled me in close. "Nothing", I bit my lip and looked away. If I told him what was on my mind he would tease me about being jealous.

"Cmon, remember when you said I could be the best friend you could tell me anything.", he pouted. 'yeah, but I think I going to think of you as more than a bestfriend.'

"It's nothing, nothing at all" I brushed his weight off of me. He sighed as he walked over to the others. He looked a little said, but I just couldn't tell him.

"Relationship problems?", I heard a voice next to me. It was Miro. Totally forgot I LIED to her about kuroo being my boyfriend. 

I shook my head. I didn't want her to interact with what's going right now, and just leave it to me and kuroo.

"cmon talk it out with him." she dragged me over to kuroo. I tried denying but her grip was to tight. "yo Kuroo, talk things out with your girlfriend and we'll leave", she said shooing everyone away, leaving me and kuroo alone.

"boyfriend?", he asked. I looked away avoiding eye contact. "Hey look at me", he forced my gaze onto me until I felt a soft pair of lips pressed onto mine. "I-Im sor-"

Before he could have finished, I did kiss him back. I was happy. "I like you kuroo"

"but I love you, Mayu"