𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝟖

꒰ 𝑪𝒉𝒂𝒑𝒕𝒆𝒓 𝑬𝒊𝒈𝒉𝒕 ꒱

꒰ 𝑪𝒉𝒂𝒑𝒕𝒆𝒓 𝑬𝒊𝒈𝒉𝒕 ꒱

𑁍┊Thrid POV

KUROO felt bad about the other day. A wave of nervousness rushed in his body. He knew he had made a big mistake, and he didn't know how to fix it. He would apologize, but that wasn't going to fix it. A sorry isn't going to do much.

He was going to ask yaku-san or Akari for help, but he didn't want somebody's help. Hopping into the shower he still worried about you not speaking to him, or ignoring him. He was going to do plan A. Flirt with her, when she doesn't seem mad.

He slipped on his shoes, but as he was about to exit the house somebody else was all ready for him, and it wasn't Kenma. It was Mayu.

"Um...good morning Mayu", he gulped. "Morning Kuroo-San", she hugged him. He knew she was faking but didn't say anything to make the problem worse. but even worse is that she used 'san'.

"My mom decided to drive all of us to school", she pointed to the van. He thanked her and went in. "Morning Testuro", she greeted, as he took a seat next to kenma.

"Morning Ms. Fumiko thanks for the ride", he thanked her, and she started the engine.

The whole ride was silent until they pulled up to the building, and they said their goodbyes, but Mayu was pulled over by her mom.

"I know you're mad at him but be nice today, and put on a smile. I love it when you smile", she gave a kiss on her cheek and left. When she turned around there was a slight smile on her face.

As we were walking to morning practice Yaku whispered something threaten in my ear, "you better apologize to Mayu, or I'll snap your neck in HALF", he slightly shouted in my ear. 

"I would, but a sorry isn't going to help. I have to do something big. not big but small so she can realize I'm sorry", yaku respectfully nodded. "Your good man, but if you make her sad or mad, she'll never like you back", he patted my back and we entered the gym.

 𑁍┊Mayu's POV

I could hear Kuroo and Yaku talking with my name, which I obv ignored since it included Kuroo. As we walked into the gym, the coach looked at me. "who made Mayu sad, that person will run laps", he shouted looking at me.

"it was Kenma", I said (i was joking).

"NO, it's NOT, IT WAS KUR-", I instantly smacked the back of his head to shut him up. I smiled and gave Coach Nekomata that everything was good, and instructed the boys to start. As I went to go change into my practice uniform.

I went to fill up the water bottles for after practice when the boys get tired. Grabbing the clipboard and my pen I started to do my job. I took down some notes on what the boys had to work on, but they were little major problems so they should be fine. I've been their manager since my second year, and I'm so proud of them.

Practice ended, so I handed all of them their water and towels, forcing me to make eye contact with Kuroo when I handed his water bottle and towel. I hated that. I was still mad, but not mad.

but to a point, I want to ignore him.

"Alright cya late coach", we all said in unison and left the gym. I was ready to ignore him, but today the universe hates me. I have the same homeroom as Kuroo.

Just great.

"Hey Mayu hold up",  I heard a familiar voice said, as a rooster head approached me. I scoffed. "Let's walk together", he said proudly, even though he knows I don't like him.

 𑁍┊Kuroo's POV

"let's walk together", I said. She just shrugged and kept walking. The whole walk she didn't talk or look at me, which did sting a little. I miss the times we would fool in the halls before class and would get scolded by one of the staff.

It's not the same anymore.

"So... how's your morning?", I tried bringing up the conversation. She looked at me but didn't reply. I sighed getting a good grip of my backpack.

"I'm sorry. What I did was selfish of me. I wasn't intending to hurt your feelings. I care for your feelings. I miss being the best friend you could go to. I don't want you ignoring me, I want you to tease me every day about my hair. prank kenma with me.....just be there for me. I'm sincerely sorry Mayu. I'm sorry", I said before we entered the classroom, but she didn't say anything but...

Smile at me.

I think I have another chance!