𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝟒

꒰ 𝑪𝒉𝒂𝒑𝒕𝒆𝒓 𝑭𝒐𝒖𝒓 ꒱

꒰ 𝑪𝒉𝒂𝒑𝒕𝒆𝒓 𝑭𝒐𝒖𝒓 ꒱

𑁍┊Kuroo's Pov

ME and Mayu's 'date' was pretty good. but I failed my mission. I told her that I liked her, which I meant but my dumb self said as a joke. So i decided to text yaku later. I wanted to tell her that I like her soon before she finds somebody.

After spending 20 mins to think of a way to get closer to Mayu my mom called for dinner, "Testuro dinners ready". She shouted from the dining table. I rushed out of my clothes to put some comfy clothes on and headed downstairs.

"Hey guys", I took a seat near my 14-year old sister Kira. The whole dinner was quiet and mostly my family was looking at me. "Something n your mind Kuroo?", my mom said as she started to wash the dishes.

I shook my head no and went to bed. Maybe tomorrow I can start my plan. Plan A- Flirt with her, but not too much.

And Like I fell asleep.

𑁍┊Time Skip 

It was the next morning, and I walk with my best buddies, Kenma who always has his head on a screen. So our walk from school to school was also quiet. We arrived at the school gate and saw Akari, Lev, Yaku, and Akari at the school gates. "Hey Kuroo!", Mayu runs up to give me a hug, causing me to blush a little, "you good? your face is red", she made direct eye contact me with.

I nodded and she conjoined her hands with mine swinging it. "Akari why is Mayu so happy?", i turned her sister. "Oh she said that training camp is coming she's happy to see bokuto, and my mom is getting her some more anime merch."

"I forgot you were a web", i turned to Mayu. "I'm not a web, I just like anime", she rolled her eyes. I pat her head as we walked to our designed classes.

𑁍┊Sorry this was short. I did this in class so I was rushing. I post another chapter today. And that's the training camp one. (Sorry didn't add a meme today)

Peace.