𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝟔

꒰ 𝑪𝒉𝒂𝒑𝒕𝒆𝒓 𝑺𝒊𝒙 ꒱

꒰ 𝑪𝒉𝒂𝒑𝒕𝒆𝒓 𝑺𝒊𝒙 ꒱

WHAT!?

 I asked Bokuto to show me where my team was. It showed me the directions and I thanked him as I left. I checked my phone and saw Lev, yaku, Akari, and Yamamoto posted something. A pit fire was set into my soul, my hair might set on fire. I reached the door, sliding it to the side.

"KOZUME KENMA, HAIBA LEV, AKARI FUMIKO, TAKETORA YAMAMOTO. SHOW YOURSELVES", I shouted as the whole team froze. They all knew when I said their first name, I was mad.

Lev stood up. "It was kenma! he decided to post the pictures!", everybody nodded pointing at kenma.

"Don't you dare blame it on my little kozume, you also did it", I snapped. 

"Exactly", kenma butted in, "kenma your also part of this don't say anything", he nodded hanging his head down.

I slammed the door shut, the team scrunched into a corner with their knees close their chest. "Let's make a deal", I sighed. They all caught their breath separating themselves from the corner.

"If you guys buy me, mochi, boba, and pastries when we go back home, I won't tell the coach what you guys did and maybe won't convince to make you run 70 laps around the school, like last time"

They all huddled up mumbling something I couldn't hear. Once they finished Kenma stood up, "It's a deal", and like that we shook hands and I was going to get sweet when I got home.

It was a win-win for me.

𑁍┊Kuroo's POV

Eventually, Mayu came up to me and told me about the whole situation about the post, which I knew about but I wasn't bothered by it. So I decided to put my deal in it, and that Kenma had to give me his pudding cups for a week, and he agreed.

We ended up talking and laughing, which was kinda nice to interact with Mayu for a bit. I wanted to ask her about the truth or dare event but I feel like she was going to forget but I went for it anyway.

"Hey Mayu", I used my fingertip to lift her chin, "do you like me?".

There was a broken since between us.

"Is it about the Truth or Dare situation?", she asked. I didn't answer but nodded.

She sighed bring herself closer to me before saying the words that broke my heart.

"I think as you as a Big brother, an amazing best friend. A person I can go to that will comfort me. Ever since we were little I did have a little crush on you but since your popularity grew bigger I left it alone. I always thought I would have it back,  but it never did.", she said.

But that wasn't what hurt, it was this

"I'm sorry Testuro, but I don't like you like that, I like you as a friend", and like that she kissed my forehead and left.

Little did I know, Bokuto, Lev, Daichi, and Yaku, and Akashi were watching.

"It's ok, big rooster. She wasn't ready yet.", Daichi said rubbing my back. Everybody came out and started to support me, trying to calm me down.

I decided to get revenge.

I'm going back with my ex.