𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝟕

꒰ 𝑪𝒉𝒂𝒑𝒕𝒆𝒓 𝑺𝒆𝒗𝒆𝒏 ꒱

꒰ 𝑪𝒉𝒂𝒑𝒕𝒆𝒓 𝑺𝒆𝒗𝒆𝒏 ꒱

𑁍┊A Few Days Later

TRAINING  camp had ended so fast. I and Mayu haven't talked outside the practice for a while, which gave me time to plan out my revenge. It wasn't revenging, but it was just to show Mayu that she made a bad choice rejecting me.

Today we were all going out for some fun, like the young teenagers we are. ahhh youth. They don't know I'm bringing Rina, except for Kenma. He told me what I was doing was riskful, and I should be careful before the tables turn.

I ignored what he said. Nothing was going to happen except for my plan. Since I was getting ready, I decided to text Rina the details.

Rina-Feetus💅

Hey, the address to the park were meeting at

is xx-xxx-xxx

Alrighty, see you there 💕

This is all pretend but don't get attached.

Do you hear me?

seen

-

I turned off my phone, placing in my study. I grabbed my towel heading to the shower. When I heard Mayu's words, it really hurt me but I was too scared to talk to her about it. I didn't want to seem weak. 

I sighed. Turning off the shower I wrapped the towel over my waist. I picked out my outfit sliding it on and hearing my sister blasting her music.

I grabbed my phone and headed out the door to go pick Rina up. I got in my car and started the engine. I relaxed for a bit, then driving. I've always remembered the way to Rina's house when we were dating, but it's still in my head.

I picked her, from her house but we didn't say anything to each other. It was still awkward seeing each other all these years. The whole drive was peaceful silent until driving up to the park.

I took a deep breath.

'Here goes nothing'

𑁍┊Mayu's POV

Me, Akari, Yaku, Lev, Kenma, And Yamamoto were waiting for the captain to show up. In the meanwhile, I brought our cat and dog with us to get some Vitamin D. I'm such a good owner, no need to tell me twice 🥱.