𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝟑

꒰ 𝑪𝒉𝒂𝒑𝒕𝒆𝒓 𝑻𝒉𝒓𝒆𝒆 ꒱

꒰ 𝑪𝒉𝒂𝒑𝒕𝒆𝒓 𝑻𝒉𝒓𝒆𝒆 ꒱

"MAYU, you in there", I heard my mom knock on my bedroom door. "Yeah, I come in", she entered. She came but looked around picking up the cans of Redbull, "Kuroo here from tutoring. He said dress up and grab your books. also please clean up your room", she said before leaving. It was a Saturday, and I was going to spend it on studying

I slowly got up from the bed leaving lilac on my bed. I showered got changed and did some light makeup. You looked through your closet and decided to put this on.

~I don't care if you don't like it, your gonna wear it <3~ 

You grabbed your mini backpack and showed your textbooks and pens, pencils, and etc in there. (Nobody got time to list your essentials). heading downstairs, you found the captain talking to my dad. "Ah, Mayu darling. Kuroo is here to take you on your Park Date", he smiled.

"Park Date? I thought we were studying. I didn't hear about the date", I put on my boots. We left the house and the whole walk i gave him glares. He looked at me causing our eyes to meet when we took a seat on the park bench and tables. "You liar, I wasn't told anything about a date".

He sighed, looking at me, "fine...you caught me. I like you y/n". I froze in my seat. 'Was now confessing to me?'. "Uhh.....I don't feel the same....well uh-", "I was playing with you". He laughed patting my head.

"You big fat rooster head. that's not funny! I didn't want to hurt your feelings", I pouted turning my head away from him. He chuckled more, " I'm glad you care about me, now let's go get boba", "what about studying?". 

"I don't know. Maybe I'll let you have an off day. Today will be your first date, chibi", I looked at him smacking his back, "I'm not small". "Haha, funny. I wouldn't have to be looking down at you when I'm talking to you", he teased.

"Ouch", I put my hand on my heart before we started to crack up. 'his hyena laugh is adorable'. I joined my hand with his swinging it back and forth. "We look like a real couple", "don't ruin the moment", I said as we laughed again.

I ordered a Regular boba, and Kuroo got Peach Boba. As we were walking and laughing, we saw a similar figure. Kuroo's ex from a months ago, Rina. They broke off on Valentina's day, and it's April so it's been like 2 months. "Hey Testu~", she cooed rolling her eyes at the sight of me.

"It's Kuroo for you", I snapped at her. She looked at me then looked at Kuroo with fake puppy eyes, "you're just gonna let her talk to me that?", she started to throw a tantrum so we walked away.

"Great. Now the date is ruined.", I said with a frown. 

"No, it's not", he smiled at me and hugged me tight.