𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝟗

꒰ 𝑪𝒉𝒂𝒑𝒕𝒆𝒓 𝑵𝒊𝒏𝒆 ꒱

꒰ 𝑪𝒉𝒂𝒑𝒕𝒆𝒓 𝑵𝒊𝒏𝒆 ꒱

𑁍┊Mayu's POV

HEARING kuroo's apology formed a smile on my face, a real one. He finally understands how much it hurt me. But when he apologized and smiled, he didn't look happy, but more like a frown.

Does he still think I'm mad at him, and I'm faking it?

"Ms. Fumiko please answer the next question", my teacher snapped me out of my thoughts. I nodded not knowing what we're doing in chemistry class. 

"What is PM on the periodic table and what is an example of how it's useful", he eyed me. I took a breather, kinda scared I'm going to mess up.

"Pm stands for Promethium, and it's used for x-rays", I said, and he nodded. I was right. Good job, Mayu. you saved your butt from embarrassment. Kuroo whispered in my ears. A little chuckle escaped my lips as school continued.

𑁍┊Time Skip

"Alright class, before you leave I'll like to announce that you have a project coming up soon but when it does I'll tell you your partners. Class dismissed", we thank our sensai for the lesson and left. People talking if they would end being partners. 

I didn't care who were my partners, I just want to get it done.

"Mayu!", I heard a rooster captin approach me. "Wanna watch a movie after school. The practice was canceled.", he stated. I nodded my head as we went to lunch.

𑁍┊Flashback/ Kuroo's POV

During class, I couldn't help but my chest tightens as I saw Mayu's smile. She probably forgives me but that's not enough. I had to do something big but not too much. I remembered there was a new movie that came out, so maybe I should take her there. Yeah, I should.

𑁍┊Nobody's POV

It was lunchtime, and the 6 friends were to eat together. Nobody took lunch instead ate their snacks and talk about, stuff. "So Testu, what movie are we going to watch", Mayu said making everybody's mouth drop.

"What", she looked at her friends, clearly lost. "Was I because I used Testu?", they nodded. She couldn't see a problem with that. It's just a nickname, but she noticed that everybody was looking at her.

"Mayu, you used Testu. only Kuroo's ex-girlfriend used that nickname", Kenma whispered in her ear. People must have thought they were dating! "Were not dating guys!", she waved her hands in front of the cafeteria discussing their thoughts.

"awh Mayu your no fun, why couldn't you let people think we were dating", he pouted joining his hands with mine. "because we're not, and I'm not tryna die from some fangirls", I yanked his arm away.

"You know Mayu we could pretend dating", lev commented. "haha...no", the boy pouted. As they continued eating Kuroo gave the girl some glances, but he wasn't looking at her, he was looking at somebody different.

"Who the heck are you staring at?", Kenma asked bluntly, he pointed to a group of girls in the back of the cafeteria. She had long hazel hair with blue eyes, and a pretty smile. 'wow she is gorgeous'

"yeah she gorgeous, but you still like Mayu right....right", yaku punched his arm. He nodded biting his lips from the pain. 

"I don't care if he doesn't fall me for but falls for another girl, it isn't my life", Mayu shrugged. "yeah, but you're going to be jealous he does". Akari whispered in her ear.

"N-no I won't", Mayu pouted crossing my arms. They all laughed and teased her about being jealous. "You know Mayu, you have no chance of getting Kuroo because that girl already has his eye", Lev laughed.

They all stopped laughing and glared at the sliver hair boy, he stopped laughing. Yaku gave him a smack on the back, "Thanks Yaku", she rolled her at Lev.

RINGGG!

That was the bell. They all got up, bid their goodbyes, and left for their classes.

𑁍┊After School 

School had ended for us, so we were headed to practice. Coach Nekomata gave us practice today, so I and kuroo postponed it to Saturday. I didn't know if Kuroo had any contact with that girl from lunch because we don't have any classes together after lunch. But why would I care, it isn't like we're dating. But could we?

I felt a pair of arms wrapped around my shoulder, I looked up to see a familiar bedhead. "What's on your mind, pretty lady", he pulled me in tight. I couldn't tell him I was jealous.

"You're jealous of what?", he asked. O.M.G I SAID THAT OUT LOUD. I didn't respond but look away from my blushing face.

"Are you jealous of the girl at lunch, she was kinda pretty", lev said which made yaku slap him. "Keep your mouth shut! or 13 laps, lev. You're on the brink of death", Kuroo scold slightly chuckling. 

"There's nothing to be Jealous about, I was just staring-", "staring at her with both eyes, clearly you like her more than Mayu.", lev interrupted.

"LEV", we shouted. I swear this boy can't shut his mouth. "13 laps now", Kuroo pointed to the gym door, which lev quickly ran into smacking his head against the door. We all laughed. "The Colossal Titan has run into the wall", I joked.

we all laughed at the comment. 

We went in and started practice. As I went to go fill up the water bottles with Akari, we could hear laughter and giggles, and a girl laugh. We finished filling the water bottles and went out to see that same girl from lunch holding on to Kuroo's arm.

"Oh hi, I'm Miro Ikari, I'm here to apply for your assistant manager", she stuck her hand out for me to shake it, but I slapped it away. 

"I don't want help", I walked away from her

WHAT!?