𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝟓

꒰ 𝑪𝒉𝒂𝒑𝒕𝒆𝒓 𝑭𝒊𝒗𝒆 ꒱

꒰ 𝑪𝒉𝒂𝒑𝒕𝒆𝒓 𝑭𝒊𝒗𝒆 ꒱

IT was the day of Training Camp. I was super excited because my mom got me a Hunter x Hunter suitcase, and a Naruto Onesie. We were all waiting for the bus so we decided to chat with each other.  Or play truth or dare.

Kenma went first.

"Truth or Dare", he eyed me. I took a deep breath trying to pick which option was best for me. "Truth".

It took him a while to ask me something, which made me nervous not knowing what he was going to ask. "Is it true you like somebody, and who?", he asked when I'm not paying attention. I wasn't paying attention, because I zoned out remembering the time Kuroo lost his favorite jacket in his house until I remember where I saw it before.

"Kuroo!", I shouted looking at him to tell him about his missing jacket, until everybody gives me stares.

"What"?

Kenma was going to say something but the coach was already here to announced, "the bus is here let's go". We nodded and grabbed our bags and suitcases.

𑁍┊Kuroo's POV

When Mayu said she liked me, my heart skipped a beat. I didn't know if she meant it or not so I didn't keep my hopes up. The coach said the bus was here so were leaving. We grabbed our stuff dragging to the bus, as I felt a tap on my shoulder.

It was Mayu with a soft smile on her face, "Hey, can I sit next to you for the bus ride?", I nodded dryly. 'damn dude did you just give her a dry nod? you definitely going to lose her now. I helped her pack her stuff into the car, but she said not to put her big bag in there because it had her snacks and essitanels for the trip, and it was for her seat partner too.

We were able to get the back seat of the bus, and it had a charger port in it so we were good. "Hey Kuroo can I use your portable charger for my switch", kenma slides his hand through the crack of his seat to grab the charger and I put it in his hand.

Kenma and Lev sat in front of us. Yaku and Akari sat next to us. and the rest of the team sat in the front. Yamato is here but he's sitting with the coach since he and the coach were going to talk about sports.

The training camp was like 3 hours away, and during that 1 hour I and Mayu ate half of her snacks and she passed out on my shoulder, and eventually, I passed out too.

𑁍┊Everyone's POV (execept kuroo and Mayu's)

We all looked at the two falling asleep on each other. we took pictures and post on our Instagrams, with the caption.

'Couple Goals 💕'

We laughed and went back to what we were doing.

𑁍┊Nobody's POV

The Bus came to a halt which woke everybody up. Once everybody was half awake, Kuroo and Mayu finally noticed they fell asleep on each other, causing them to blush a little bit. We grabbed all our things and went inside the building.

The boys went their separate ways after settling down,  Mayu ran down the hall to give Bokuto a surprise hug. "Bokuto!", said Mayu. 

The owl head man turned to see who had given him a hug until it was his best friend Mayu.

"MAYU", he hugged her back. Boukto looked around then smirked at her, "where's your lover huh?".

"Lover?"

Then he showed her the picture, posted by KozumetheKitten.

WHAT!