𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝟏𝟐

"Why in such a rush for?", he pulled me  up, causing my skirt to life a little but I was able to brush it down before anything could be revealed.

"Nothing, just in a hurry to walk home so I don't miss a episode of Friends", I chuckled nervously.

Damn this boy won't let me go...

"Are you lying to me?", giving me a questionable look. I didn't have time for this, I really wanted to leave!!

"Mayu!???", I heard a voice said, knowing it was Kuroo.

"Yes?", I turned around making direct eye contact.

"Who's that Hobo", he walked up to Suna. Should I say he's my boyfriend and get a chance to walk away or stand there.

"He's my boyfriend", I said causing the two boys to look at me.

"Now me and my ummm..."

"Boyfriend", Suna helped men answer.

"Yeah that! Now we have to go to our date.", I dragged him along fast enough to now hear what Kuroo was going to say.

We reached to a distance where he wouldn't find us.

"What the hell was that for?", suna pouted. I ignored him but walked away hoping not to see him again.

"Hey! Where you you going!?", he shouted from behind me. I just kept walking.

I reached home when I noticed my moms car parked. When I opened the door I didn't see my mom anywhere.

Taking off my shoes before walking around I checked the rooms but when I opened the basement there was decorations everywhere.

"Umm mom, what's going on?", I took a closer look around the room.

"Oh great honey perfect timing! Help me decorate this basement for your sister", she pulled me to the box of decorations.

"Why?", I said pulling out lights.

"Oh, she got into a college", she said proudly.oh yeah i forgot to tell you my sister is a very advanced student so she skipping her third year.

"That's nice", I hummed. I didn't know anything about my sister college, we haven't been really spending time with each other lately.

You frowned at that thought.

"What's wrong honey?", my mom placed down her stuff to rub my back.

I sobbed. "I feel like a horrible sister. I'm over here worrying about some boy while the school year is almost over, and me Akira hasn't been spending time together. And if I keep worrying about Kuroo, I'll forget about her and that's one thing I don't want."

Hot tears fell from my eyes as snuggled my face into my moms shoulder. "It's okay, honey let it all out", she proceed to rub my back helping the pain disappear for a bit.

"Now let's go back to decorating"

I nodded.

HOUR LATER

My dad came home just in time before Akira came home. The lights were off and we were ready to jump and scream.

We hear the basement sore open as foot steps bang against the wood stairs.

"Hello is any one he-"

"SURPRISE!"

As we jumped and threw confetti all over the place. We rushed over to her to give her one big family hug.

"What's going on", she looks around the room as we released the hug. "You got into your college you wanted!"

"Mom....they sent me a notification about that"

Oh so she already knew.

The rooms silent.

"Well let's have some cake upstairs", mom shouted, we followed behind her.

"So how's you and Kuroo?", she asked me it's a little smirk on her face.

"Umm..don't wanna talk about it"

"Oh...okay"