𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝟐

꒰ 𝑪𝒉𝒂𝒑𝒕𝒆𝒓 𝑻𝒘𝒐 ꒱

꒰ 𝑪𝒉𝒂𝒑𝒕𝒆𝒓 𝑻𝒘𝒐 ꒱

IT was 3-am and my stomach was grumbling in my sleep. There was the nearest convince store a few blows away from my house, but I'm too lazy to get up and eat. I either was going to starve or go get food. 

Took a minute to notice how hungry I was so, the answer was going get some food. I wasn't going to starve myself tonight😝. I grabbed some sweatpants and hoodie slipping them on I put on my Disney crocs. I had 40 pairs of crocs. (because you have money like that 😏),but I decided to wear those ones.

Grabbing my wallet I headed to the store. Good thing it's a 24-hour store or I would have died by now.

#foodislife 😋

I picked out some gummy worms, sour cream n chips, and a water bottle. placing my stuff on the cashier I paid and dipped. Munching on my snacks I felt a shadow on my back. I took a quick look and saw a rooster head.

sigh..."kuroo come out, it's not funny". No response. I turned around and nobody was there anymore. I turned around and found a chemistry nerd in front of me so I punched him in the stomach. "Mayu why did you do that for", he crotched over cuddling his stomach. 

"Next time use your brain of yours and don't try me", I walked off to my house leaving him in the streets. I felt bad, but he deserved it.

❀┊Time Skip 

It was the next morning. I didn't eat all my snacks but only a few gummy worms. I wanted to save them for lunch. I still haven't forgotten what happened last night, and just thinking about made me angry.

I launched my bag over my shoulder. I slipped on my black hello kitty combat boots over my white leggings and left the house with Akari. "You seem mad this morning", she looked at me. "Kuroo scared me last night when I went to go get 3 am snackies", I pouted.

"So what did you do", Akari looked at me. "I kicked....in the stomach", I said bluntly. She sucked in her teeth, looking on the road, "your kicks are painful", I nodded. A small smile tugged on my lips.

We entered the schools part our ways. I headed to the gym taking a deep preparation for the chaos. The coach doesn't come on morning practice so it's always crazy here. "Hey guys, since the coach isn't here. I'm in charge so go get ready. I'll be tossing balls and you'll be hitting them with all your might". I instructed them.

"YES MAYU, MA'AM"

I settled down on the bench, but kuroo got there before all dressed. "Hey... I just want to apologize, for last night". "Your forgiven, now go practice tiger", I gave him a slap on the back. 

❀┊Time Skip

I've gone to class to some of my classes, and now it was lunchtime. I wasn't really hungry so I decided I would take a stroll in the park. It was a peaceful Wednesday to take a nice stroll, and it would be more peaceful when your alone....or I thought.

"Mayu!", I heard a familiar voice call out. It was, Kuroo, Kenma, Lev, and Akari. I gave them a glare" why do you annoying people want from me". They all frowned even kenma. "I'm annoying", kenma asked looking up from his switch.

"No, your not honeybunch", I went over to pinch his cheeks. "wow, Mayu can really pick favorites", lev rolled his eyes.

"don't be jealous walking telephone pole", they all laughed. The whole in the park was nowhere near peaceful. Lev and Akari were fighting over the best AOT character, and Kenma and Kuroo were trying to figure out a level and also ended up fighting.

"Remind me to stay away from you guys when I'm about to take A PEACEFUL STROLL IN THE BACK!", I scold them causing them to back up. "Jeez, Mayu did pick up yaku's habit of scolding", Akari said. "Like uncle and niece", kenma added on.

"Ugh, I can't with you guys".

They all laughed.

bye.