Finally Together

Hey!! A tale of thousand stars ended on a beautiful yet teasing note and left us wanting for more. *sad fan noises.* This is my first time writing a fanfic. Hope ya'll like it. I'm not quite sure about the Thai honorifics and words so correct me when I'm wrong.

Finally Together!

The fresh morning air found its way through the inconspicuous gaps of the cabin. The brightness of the dawn was settling in with every passing second on luscious green Pha Phan Dao ranges. 

Inside the cabin, the breathing of two men was synchronised into one. A neat unattended mattress lay next to the bed on the floor while the small creeky bed was occupied by two people snuggling together like kittens. The heavy toned arms of Chief Phupha entwined the slim tender waist of his Tian. Yes, his beloved Tian to whom he had given his heart. Holding him so dearly close to himself gave him a sense of peace that manifested on his face in form of a slight smile that was buried into a truffle of silky brown hair that smelled pleasant with a fragrance of citrus. Well, of course, one could only smell the fragrance in close proximity. The owner of this chestnut brown hair had his face nuzzled into his Chief's neck, breathing in and out gently onto the chief's skin. Tian clutched the Chief's shirt so hard it was already wrinkled around the chest, the other hand was smothered between them.

Chief auto timed mind gently took off the blanket of sleep causing him to open his eyes while blinking them. He looked at the sight of Tian curled like a little baby in his arms.

'Tian' The name echoed in the chief's heart welling up with a wave of ticklish feeling in his chest. Oh, how he dreamed of holding his love, Tian, in his arms after being apart for two years, was a wish come true. Khun Tian, the only star for sturdy tall mountain Phupha, finally fell for him into his rightful place, making this stern mountain nothing but a mushy fluffy ball of pudding. Phupha didn't mind being soft for Tian., in fact, he secretly enjoyed being whipped for this teacher unknown to others.

'I wish for us to never be separated again'

"We will never be separated, indefinitely.' 

 The memories from yesterday seeped back in reminding Chief Phu that this wasn't a dream and that Tian was indeed sleeping safely on his arm.

However, the chief withdrew his arm hesitantly not wanting to leave Tian's waist, which he inadvertently had taken a strong liking to, he carefully removed his hand as not to disturb the sleeping Beauty to pinch himself on the cheek hard enough to understand that he wasn't dreaming after all. 

Chief sighed in relief, "I'll always be there for you Tian, I will cherish you, forever and more."

Tian scooched closer to the chief who in fact was loving all the attention. Tian was shifting his shoulders uncomfortably, a tiny frown appeared between his brows but when chief Phu put his arm around Tian again it disappeared instantly. Chief couldn't help but grin like a sly fox. The innocent Lil teacher has no idea what's coming for him.

 There seems to be some movement outside his cabin, chief sensed that it must be the cadets returning from the night patrol, he realized that it's time for him to wake and attend to his chief duties which at this moment he entirely dreaded having. He wanted to sleep in a little longer and breathe in Tian's sweet scent but duty calls. Chief frowned while withdrawing his arm from under Tian's head cautiously while adjusting the pillow under him.

Tian stirred in his sleep once again still holding on to the chief's shirt. "Tian, I've got to go and get ready for the morning duties. I'll see you for breakfast na." He unhooked Tian's hands and placed covered them with a blanket as the morning air is a little bit chilly.

"Khun na" Tian mumbled in his sleep with his rosy cheek stuffed against the pillow, his mouth coiled into a cute pout.

Chief's heart skipped a beat at the sight of those slightly parted red lips. 'This is not the time to be fawning over him. I'll be late.' Chief Phu sighed again but this time he was disheartened to leave the bed which has never been a difficult task for him so far. He knew that it was only going to get harder from this point on. 'Arghh, what can I do, he's just too adorable, Gawd!'

Before getting off the bed, the chief touched the sharp bangs sticking to Tian's forehead, he steered them away from the eyebrows pretty pleased with himself he leaned down to plant a morning kiss on Tian's forehead. 'I hope I'll wake up like this for the rest of my life, Sleep tight.' His lips lingered on the spot before he dragged himself off the bed to open the window to let in the fresh morning air. 

As soon as chief Phupha stepped out of his cabin dressed sharply in his ranger uniform looking stern and commanding yet his face glowing underneath from all the happiness pumping in his heart, it was n quite noticeable. Yod, Rang and the other cadets scheduled for the morning routine were waiting obediently for their chief who issued orders and discussed the night report with the team. The team dispersed to carry out their respective duties except for yod and rang who stayed behind to ask about Tian.

"Khuna, how is Tian krub?! Is he doing well?" Yod asked excitedly.

"Khun na, is he still sleeping?" Rang chimed in with a grin on his face.

Chief Phu glanced at him with his sharp eyes. "Tian is still asleep. He must be tired from the journey so I let him be. Why?"

Yod and Rang laughed nervously, they knew better than not to piss off their chief. "Nothing krab." They said simultaneously.

"It's just that," Rang hesitated before he continued "Chief is surprisingly early today despite Tian coming back after two years." He finished his sentence and ran away like a tiny mouse on a run being chased by a human while yod stood there nervously looking at now blushing chief. He glared at Yod. 'That brat is asking for it!' yod cursed inside.

"Khun na, I'll leave now. Ha ha." Yod immediately excused himself leaving the stunned chief. Phupha stood there sighing at the words Rang just said he wasn't naive, he understood what rang implied. The spot where Tian's nose was touching itched and as his skin remembered the hot breaths that brushed against his skin, the hair on his body tingled. His fingers twitched at the memory of that honey-coloured waist waiting to be conquered.

'Ahh,,' chief blushed again covering his lips with fingers. ' I need to be careful or these guys will not stop the teasing. I'm still the chief I need to keep my demeanour' he assured himself. Alas, deep down we know he's whipped for his love.

The morning sun was glowing brightly in its glory, the distant chirping of the birds can be heard randomly along with the movement outside the camp. Tian stirred in his sleep, struggling to wake up at the beginning but he immediately shot up in a panicked state when the memories of yesterday came flooding in. He was completely awake now, his cheeks were burning when he reminisced his first kiss shared with chief Phupha on the mountain. 'Arghh' Tian covered his face with his hands and flopped back to the bed and hugged the pillow tightly to his chest. "How am I going to face him. now?" Ahhh he banged his head against the pillow. " wait wait wait, we came back while holding hands and then we settled in together on the bed hugging each other," Tian heart was racing faster by the minute, his chest felt tingly as he inhaled chief's scent still lingering on the pillow. Tian smiled ear to ear, glad that he returned to his chief's side, this is where he was wanted to be, this is where is going o build his future. This is the person he is going to stand by as long as it takes.