"Let me get a taste"

"Let me get a taste."

Chief Phu's appetite for those plum lips came as a surprise to the person ravishing them as well. His desire lurked at the corner of his deep dark eyes fraying his prey. Tian was starting to run short of breath but he'd rather not breathe than break away from the feverish kiss. Chief wanted to take it slow since this was their first time yet he couldn't keep himself from biting those pink-tinted lips. He pulled Tian closer by the neck and trapped Tian's knees between his legs while gently stroking Tian's waist up and down. 

Tian reciprocated the feeling with the same intensity, he felt those rough lips become smoother with every passing second, slightly minty and faint taste of chocolate he transferred to chief's lips. 'Is the ground under me breaking? Shiya, this feels so good.' The feel of cold bare skin rubbing against his shirt was a bit agonizing for him. It felt like his body was being pulled towards chief like a magnet and squeezed on those toned shoulder edges. Tian felt that slightly tanned skin under his air fingers like brushing chief's shoulder's airly ad he was embarrassed to touch him intently. 

"Uhm" Tian let out a moan in between the clashing of their lips. 

Phuapha led Tian hands down slowly letting Tian know that he can feel his touch and it's riveting in his chest as Tian could feel Phupha's pumping heart.  'His heart is racing so fast just like mine.' Tian fingers stopped at the chief's lower chest are felt how defined his muscles are from his however his hands lingered at that specific red spot but not boldly touching them.

'Ah, Lil Tian is being naughty. Sweet.'

Their teeth clashed amidst the hot breaths, Chief Phu patiently sought entrance to Tian's mouth, the taste of chocolate that lined the inside o his cheeks and tongue aroused him. Tian's back kept getting arched as Chief Phu kept leaning his heavyweight into him. Chief Phu had to resolutely hold the lower back of Tian's waist to support his stance. Tian lost the childish fight, Chief was so dominating in attacking with his tongue that Tian, who wasn't used to being received such domineering force stepped back a little and it was good enough for the strong head headed officer to make his mark. 

'Hawhna is kissing me so deeply, far different from our first kiss. It felt like a kiss from the gentle breeze but this-  Ah I'm getting dizzy and my legs feel mushy. Something feels urgently ticklish done my stomach.'  He locked his hands behind the chief's shoulders as the chief explored the insides of his mouth, carefully but boldly claiming Tian's tongue.

'The taste of chocolate was starting to fade away but there was something mysteriously sweet about Tian's lips. I want to embrace him so f**king hard!'  When the chief pulled one of Tian's legs and made him circle it around his waist, Tian tried to suppress his moan it didn't go unescaped from Chief Phu's ears. He was delighted by it. 

"Tian"

"Hmm-" Tian only mumbled his eyes half-closed, dazed and glossy like crystal marbles reflecting a whole universe in them and they were reflecting his new world,  his new horizons in love, his Hawhna. They were dangerously charming that Hawhna Phupha had to swallow that lump in his throat imagining all the things he could do to Tian that would bring out those deep unexplored desires. 

Chief broke away their kiss as Tian seemed to be gasping for air, his chest heaving up and down faintly.  Chief couldn't help but adore this beautiful Tian in front of him, the dishevelled hair, the wanting eyes, the alluring collar bones, those angular shoulders, the chief was completely smitten by him. He understood that he would never be a match for Tian's charm. He mentally noted to protect Tian in a crowd and ward away any evil eyes.