Comfort me

Note: This Chapter contains mature content. Proceed with Caution. Also, sorry for the rush post.  

Tian was closely followed by Leo who was holding a bag as they walked towards Chief Phupha and Doc Nam. Chief eyes were locked onto Leo, he made his way to receive Tian and smiled endearingly at him.

"You're back. Did you have fun?" Chief Phu ruffled his hair. Tian nodded willingly and he excitedly wai'd Doc Nam. 

"Did you miss me much Nong?"

"Not at all Phi." 

"Ai Nong you hurt my heart." Doc Nam dramatically clutched his chest.

Tian chuckled and looked back to Leo who wasn't waiting to be introduced. "Phi Leo, this is Doc Nam, he's the head Doctor of this base." 

"Doc, this is Phi Leo. He's here for a little vacation and that person waiting by the car is Chris, Phi Leo's friend." 

"I requested Nong Tian to stay the night for dinner with me and Chris, but he insisted on returning with or without my help. Couldn't say no to that little pout so I had to safely drop him back." Leo passed the paper bag back to Tian but Chief Phupha intercepted it. 

"That's nice of you. Tian doesn't do well with strangers."

 "Oh sure. But we shared a meal. We're cool now." Leo didn't bat an eyelid at Chief Phu's pretentious smile. Inside Chief Phu's head, his protective sensors were telling him to ward him off from Tian.

"No Phi we're not." Tian chuckled. "You'll have to return before it gets dark. 

"Ok Nong." He took Tian's hand and placed a toffee in it and even passed one to Doc Nam. "Sorry Chief, Next time."  He flashed an inconspicuous smile at Tian before leaving and drove off with Chris. 

"Nong Tian I bought food from home. I'll heat it and let's have a good dinner." 

"HOOOO, Phi. That's thoughtful. Phi Jeab shouldn't have bothered. This is a lot Phi."

"Jeab wants You and Phu to come home for dinner and stay for a weekend on your next holiday. We can go on a double date."

Chief Phupha placed small dark blue ceramic cups with green tea in front of  Doc Nam and Tia and settled next to Tian shoulder to shoulder urging Tian to finish it. 

"Ah look at Nong Tian blush. What do you say, Phu?"

"Certainly, if Tian wishes to go." 

"Of Course Huwhna. I have some news though. My parents are coming tomorrow."  He exchanged looks with Chief Phu who had a panic-stricken look on his face. 'Huwhna can face a fierce enemy but panic when I mention my parents. How adorable.'

"You two lovebirds need to stop intently staring at each other in open space. Some of us are single."

"You're married." Chief Phu retaliated. 

"Yea but do you see my wife sticking to me?" He wickedly smiled at Tian who just rolled his eyes and sighed. "God, I can't wait for the tea. No offence Phu. I hope it goes well for you two. You'll always have my support."

After dinner Chief Phu returned to Tian's place. They were tucked in comfortably in their futons, lying under the blankets. Chief Phupha wrapped Tian in his arms tight like an octopus, he left Tian's weight clinging to him as they kissed slowly, rolling their tongues off each other,  he was burning up down South and was pulling stops from ravishing Tian before they meet his parents tomorrow. It's not a good sign to see their son trying to hide his limp when walking. However, Tian was in no mood to stop, with every kiss he seemed to shift his weight onto Chief and push his knee between his Huwhna's legs while stroking up his chest and rubbing circles on his abdomen. He then guided Chief Phu's hand to his lower back, feeling the grip of his man's hand frisking his butt, Tian slid his hand, making those hormones run fast in their blood, his heaving getting higher with every touch, those painful patches of his dream made him want to hold his Huwhna close, more and more in his embrace. He pushed back his tears, he didn't want to disturb the mood.

"Tian we're meeting your parents tomorrow. Don't rile me up na ka."

Tian shifted his weight completely onto Huwhna, their lowers grinding because Tian wouldn't stay still. Their eyes were locked, Tian's hands were worshipping those solid pecs and Phupha hands were still rested on his back. 

"Hmmm, It's not like they're here now na Huwhnaaa."

Phupha lovingly caressed Tina's cheeks and slicked his hair back. "I know."

"In the morning you were seducing me and acting all smug. I can't believe you."

"Whose seducing who now?" Phua took a deep breath, Tian could feel not so little junior Phu down there getting sturdy as he rolled Phu's nip between his fingers. 

"Your cheeks are flushed and your forehead feels slightly warm."

"From Passion."

"You might be catching a fever. I don't want to work you out, as much as I would love to make you wail mindless."

Tian smirked."Oh, I'm loving this wild side of you Huwhna. If I'm sick I'll tell you. I see I see."

Tian got off Phu and turned around to sleep with his back to Huwhna, a pair of muscular arms immediately followed to their rightful place on Tian's hips. "You know I can't say no to my Miya." His hands stretched to pull his duffle bag towards him and took the protection they need. Doing so he flipped Tian and hovered over him, shirt pulled up and Tian's mouth completely taken in by Phupha. He tugged Tian jammies down to his boxers, his hands dangerously trending down the abdomen returning the tease Tian conflicted on him, he left tickled when he heard Tian muffle with slight irritation trying to tug off Phupha's shirt, spreading his knees giving Phu more access, arching his neck as Phu marked his neck down, the tip his fingers pulling on those buds, he came down and down and pulled on Tian's leg and sucked on Tian's soft thighs that still had the very faint marks from their last session. This left something distinct. Tian was urgent and more clingy, he had to address Tian's urge and need to talk with him. He knew Tian was avoiding talking to him and there was also that irked feeling he had from Leo sticking close to his Tian, he was desperate to claim Tian as his again this night and love him. So he didn't stop them and he'll deal with Tian's parents tomorrow. 

Tian felt like was in a lucid dream after that but conscious and kissing his love, when he feels Phu inside him, he feels safe though he's still getting used to the pain the senseless pleasure Phu brings to him makes his heart and body beat like some ecstatic drug spiked his nerves. Today was different, he kept chanting 'harder hander' as he raked the back of Chef Phu's shoulder. The lips were clashing and the tongues pressed against each other satiated with every passing second, as Tian felt huge waves of thrusts that docked him, his toes wound around Phu's waist tighter, grazing Phu with toenails and Phupha had his barriers tossed in the dumpster, the longer he heard Tian's sweet cries the stronger his big junior rigged his love. When their first-round came to a  white end, Phupha kissed the crown of Tian's head.

"Wanna keep going?" 

Phupha glanced at his handiwork still entranced by those red marks against Tian's soft fair skin. "Never gonna stop till dawn."

Tian chuckled. "We'll see."

"Oh you will, Seetiann krab."