~Spellbound~

PhaphunDao, Teacher Tian's Quarters.

Tian sat in on the wooden bench on his small balcony overlooking the lush home garden, his eyes distant in thought. His fingers fondled the hem of his shirt, it was a light blue sweatshirt, the shoulders were droopy and it was loose around the sides slightly oversized but a perfect fit for Phupha. The lingering scent on the shirt made Tian's mind dizzy, every tip of his body irked, it wanted to be touched and comforted even though those smooth touches from Huwhna made the roots of his heart, ache for more. 

Tian mentally retraced the events of the night three days ago. These thoughts set off stimulating vibrations north and south of his core making Tian more uneasy with anticipation to see that man who put him in this deposition.

Tian trailed down his fingers down his neck, down the collarbone sliding to his sternum. Those fair fingers came to a halt as he felt a spot under the collarbone hidden under the shirt. When he checked in the morning the bite mark was still was pink and blue,  the laundry slid down his lap as Tian pressed on it. A warm feeling recollected in his stomach. When he checked himself in the morning, this was the spot that remained darker while the others were faintly visible on his torso and abdomen. At least until he checked the ones on his thigh. He wondered if he got attacked by a dog. In fact, the Pomeranian got cornered by a big black dog. 'Mine.' The husky voice boomed in his head, Tian shuddered as he kept thinking about the hotness of possessive Chief Phupha. 'Yours.' 

Three nights ago; Tian remembered that while returning to the village the ride was tranquil and pleasant. The sun was setting sluggishly behind the mountains to unwind for the day scattering sparkles of fading golden rays permeating the sky which added to the ethereal beauty of Phaphun Dao. The breakfast, light shopping, Korean cuisine for lunch, the walk along in the Yuen Park, the laughter and the touches were etched in his permanent memory. It wasn't any different than hanging out with a close friend but their bond was beyond friendship. Huwhna Phupha was more than just a companion, he was Tian's soulmate. Though Tian nor Chief Phupha haven't uttered the words themselves, they've long acknowledged that fact. Maybe one day they will say it loud, that they're 'soulmates' that found each other in this boisterous world. 

However, as they were approaching closer to the village the aura around Chief Phupha kept getting heavier and heavier, the area under his eyes were dark, it had Tian worried so he shook his shoulder. "Huwhna krab, why do you have such a scary look on your face? Did I do something that offended you?"

Chief Phupha stern face melted into a smile. "No Tian. Why would you think that? You're delightful. You see I'm holding back right now, I'm trying to concentrate. I'm sorry if I scared you na."

"Eh? Holding back from what?'" Tian asked innocently chewing on a soft candy bar unaware of the consequences, he was relieved by Chief Phupha's words. " Here take a bite." The Jeep came to a halt at the entrance of the Phaphirun unit. 

Chief Phupha slipped over to Tian's side and grabbed him by the elbow, he placed his hand to support his neck and brought him in for a kiss. Tian's eyes widened when Chief Phu's tongue invaded his lips and spread the taste of Carmel inside Tian's mouth exchanging the flavour between them. It was a swift kiss to take a bite of the candy but it happens to be inside Tian's mouth and on his lips.

"Um"

"Oooo Tian I didn't know such a heavenly flavour existed. How relishing. I'll take the whole when we get home na." The sneaky chief spoke while licking on his lips sounding satisfied after the Lil trick he pulled he backed away and steadied his hands on the steering again.