The Morning After

The soft golden glow of the morning sun welcomed itself into the room, filtering itself through the wavy rustic curtains. A faint chirping of the birds mellowed within the lush green trees lining the guesthouse.  Two relaxed breadths intertwined into one as their worries were cradled away and unbothered sleepiness lay upon them until one of them began to stir a few minutes after Mrs. Lalitha exited the door. 

Chief Phupha snuggled Tian closer to him, he carefully tightened his hold on Tian's waist and a small smile crept on Phupha's lips.   He buried his nose in Tian's hair and took a satisfactory whiff of his sweetheart scent. 'Home.' As the layer of sleepiness dissolved the weight on Chief Phupha's eyelids, he blinked his eyes a few times before his vision adjusted to the sight in front of him. Tian was fast asleep in Phupha's arms using his muscular arm as a pillow feeling quite content with the position. His bangs fell gracefully on his forehead, unarranged and perfect that Phupha had to draw back his fingers from tucking them away. So he stretched his head to place a chaste kiss on Tian's forehead. Another one on his temple and then backed away to adore Tian's pouting plump lips.

'How lucky am I to be blessed with someone like Tian. I can't- this is it. I more than ever feel strongly to marry him and make him mine. I have to protect him. Mae, I'm sure you can feel my affection and love for Tian all the way up to heaven. Please give us your blessings. Poh, you too.' Chief Phupha checked for Tian's temperature and after realizing that it wasn't as high as last night he let out a relieved sigh. 

Yes, the realization that he sneaked into Tian's room in the middle of the night while his parents were sleeping downstairs, layered it self starting to press itself on his conscious.  Chief Phu decided to go down and apologize to Tian's parents if his mother-in-law didn't already throw daggers at him.  His attention was soon taken away by the sweet smile Tian was throwing his way. His doe eyes were a little tired yet had that mystifying glint in them. "Morning Huwhna." 

"Morning Nong Tian."  Chief Phupha gentled pecked on Tian's lips until the younger one giggled and pulled him into a hug.  He felt the widespread smile of Tian's smile on his cheeks. Phupha backed away his head slightly and keep staring into Tian's round brown eyes mesmerized by their everything. 

"What are you looking at?" 

"You"

"Me?"

"Yes."

Tian ruffled Huwhna's head and ran his fingers down his face. He smiled contently as Chief Phupha leaned into Tian's touch.  "Love you, Huwhna."

"Love you too na Tian. "  Chief Phupha didn't waste any time from bringing Tian's knuckled to his lips and kissing them. Tian dived into Chief's chest and nuzzled his nose in there.  

"So, do you wanna jump out the window and go back?" Tian grinned. 

"Is that an option?"

"Yea."

"No, I'll go down and face your parents and bring you breakfast. Even if your mom throws me out, I'll ask her to wait until you finished eating."

Tian's laugh filled the room and Chief Phupha got off the bed with a creak and make himself presentable for the day. Tian got off the bed and clung to Huwhna from behind. "Tian stay in bed, is there anything you'd like to eat?" 

"No Huwhna, it's fine, I'm sure mom already prepared breakfast for us." 

Tian felt that the big black dog's pointy ears and tail dropped down he found himself smiling fondly at this giant smooth mush of a man and placed and sloppily kissed his cheek.  

"I'm sorry for being a brat." 

"You shouldn't worry about such trivial things." Chief Phupha assuringly smiled and intertwined their fingers and pulled Tian closer by his waist "I also don't want to part from you, not even for a single day."  Phupha brought his lips grazing the edges of Tian's ear, hot breath teasingly tingling it. "I want to do this and that to you all day long."