The Morning Breakfast

The morning breakfast

Tian checked the time again, it was half-past ten and the Chief wasn't back for breakfast yet. After pondering about his sweet moments with the  Chief, Tian quickly finished his cleaning rituals and settled into fresh clothes. He only bought stuff he needed for a week because he left in a hurry from Bangkok. He desperately needed to see Chief Phupha as soon as he landed, he needed to tell Chief that he missed him as he longed to be in his arms again since he left him at the airport.

"Tian, he'll be back anytime. Stop looking at your watch every minute and please sit down and eat if not the giant will send death glares at me for making you cook the first thing in the morning."

Dr Nam spoke with his usual teasing tone grinning while looking at Tian. When Tian and Phupha were at a pass, Dr Nam was worried about his best friend since Tian left, Phupha only told Dr Nam that they made up and he would patiently wait for Tian. Dr Nam wanted to smack some sense into his stupid best friend and ask him a ton load of questions,  he knew Phupha missed Tian every day, all he could do was have his back and be Phu's moral support, wishing that Tian would return to Phu's side someday soon. That's why when he saw Tian at the base in the morning, he could help but bring him into a big warm hug patting and hugging Tian cheerfully. 

 Dr. Nam was simply happy beyond words. "Finally!' He thought.

"It's alright phi, let me just finish frying these vegetables, the omelette is almost done too."

"Ummmm, Tiaaaaan this red bean soup tastes wonderful. Your cooking just got better. Hurry up phi or I'll finish your wifey's breakfast."

Tian smiled at Dr Nam's childishness and returned his attention to the sizzling food."Phi how's your wife? She's doing well?"

"Yea," Dr Nam's mouth was stuffed while he spoke. "Ah, she's fine. Her practice is going well. We just went to the beach last month. Tian, why don't come down-home, she'd love to meet you."

"I'd like to meet her phi. I want to ask her-"

"Who are you eager to meet and Ai Nam what are you doing here?" Chief Phupha came into the eating area sounding irritated at the thought that Dr Nam was trying to set his Tian with a girl.

"Chill bro, I was asking if he'd like to come home to meet my wife since we didn't spend much time at the wedding."

"So possessive" he whispered under his breath.

"What was that?!"

"Nothing! Sit down. Look tian made this all for you."

Chief Phupha's expression relaxed a little and it turned into a smile as soon as he laid his eyes on Tian who was also smiling at him.

"Khun na, why don't you sit down I'll set down the breakfast for you."