Of Mu wan and Daffodils

The Chief returned to the base on the third evening. He checked the reports, ensembled a roll call asking the officers for updates during his absence. After signing few documents and sternly issuing instructions, the green giant hummed his way to the Khama's house to where Tian stopped by after an evening walk with the kids.

Tian's ears perked up upon hearing the familiar grunt of the motorcycle headed their way. A pink blush blew up on Tian's cheeks, his heart started to bounce and his stomach fluttered, a tickling earthly musk settled in his nose. He was excited to see Huwhna after missing him like crazy, he marvelled at his silliness but he swept it aside to excuse himself from Sir Khamma to greet Chief Phu who was parking his motorcycle.

"Huwhna Welcome back!" Tian said while giving Phu a warm bright smile that made Phupha feel like someone pinned his heart to a wall. The first thing he wanted to do was take into his embrace and whiff that pleasant dreary scent under Tian's chin. The fluff ball of sunshine tugged at his heartstrings.

"Good Evening Sir Khamma." He waied and joined Tian by his side.  "Hello Tian, I'm home." Chief Phu reciprocated Tian's smile. Sir Khamma noticed the fondness surrounding them 'Ah the young people.' He smiled while inviting them inside for tea.

Tian and Phu sat next to each other with the edges of their knees inconspicuously brushing against each other.

"Huwhna Phupha, Tian, would you like to stay for dinner? We should share the delicious meat you got us today!"

Before Tian answered Phupha interjected. 

"Sir Khamma, it's alright, I would like to take Tian to the base today. Thank you for the offer, We would like it if you fully enjoyed the meat with your family. I have arranged dinner at the base. That of course if Tian is willing to accompany me." Phupha smirked at Tian waiting for the flustered Tian to answer.

"Well, I'd love to Huwhna. Sir Khamma hope you don't mind."

"Ah ah, I don't mind at all. We can do this again. Chief Huwhna wasn't here for three days it must  have made Tian lonely." Tian choked and while sipping the last of this tea. "Sir Khamma, what are you saying?!" Tian averted his gaze feigning a formal smile gaining a snicker from Phupha. Tian lightly smacked his knee. 

Sir Khamma shook with laughter. "I'm just teasing you SeeTian." Sir khamma bid them good night and waved back at Tian smiling pleasantly. 'Waa, Chief Huwhna and Teacher Tian are definitely close. Though I have a hunch it might be more than that, well, I should wait until I hear more about their relationship from them. It would be rude to make assumptions. Patience is a virtue.' Thinking so he went inside and joined his wife in making dinner. 

------

"Tian." There it was that husky needy voice that sent tremors down Tian's throat and south. Chief directed Tian hand to wrap around his waist. The cold night air brushed against their skin as they passed the poorly lit road leading to the base. Chief drove slow and averted from their usual path that would extend their ride to twenty minutes. Tian nuzzled in closer, his erratically beating chest touching Chief's back, he tightened his arms around Chief's muscular waist and he could feel the tight muscles through chief's uniform, Tian rested his chin on Chief Phupha's shoulder. "Yes, Huwhna." He whispered into Chief Phu's ears directing. his hot breath that dangerously sparked Phuapha's desire to pin Tian down.  

Tian smirked and withdrew himself as he became cautious of his surrounding. If someone happened to witness them this close sticking like glue, it might stir trouble.

‌Phupha missed that warmth and the touch that left his body. The awakened child in him pouted while he threw a pout at Tian through the rearview mirror. "It's alright no one's around." Phupha took one of Tian's hands again and wrapped it around his waist again. Tian shifted closer but didn't entirely stick to him. Tian knew he was teasing Huwhna on purpose and the pout was simply adorable. Tian couldn't erase that smile off his face. 'God I'm so happy right now.'