May the Wind take my Heart Away

Kon'nichiwa Minnah. 

Genki Desuka?

I wasn't able to update due to some issues and I haven't abandoned the story. I'll try doing the weekly updates given that I haven't popped my tin off or been abducted by aliens. Thank you.  

I'm grateful for you guys reading so far and supporting this little fic. I really feel appreciated for those little stars and views. 

I saw a post on Youtube that said EarthMix might star together in a new series based on a book.  The clumsy me didn't save the post. Hope that the news is true. It would be good to see them together especially Mixxiw. Hehehe. He is a cat. Isn't he? 

Also, while waiting you can read the other story 'Melody of Love/Ai no Merodi' which is available on my list. It's an original and fluffy story. Please give it a try.

Do y'all all remember that Karaoke scene in ep 4 where Chief Phupha and Tian have that subtle 'I'll stare into your eyes by being obvious about my crush on you' contest and this beautiful song plays in the background? Ha, it's a roundabout way for me to hint that you Enjoy the song until next time. Give some love to the artist!

The Lyrics

May the wind take my heart away

From this land far up the north

Let it fly in the sky-high on the horizon

May the wind bring my heart to that someone

Fly my heart up in the sky

The horizon is where it wants to reach

Our eyes met once

and you've been in my mind since

I can't stop thinking about you my dear

Your cheeks are rosier than anyone's

My heart almost fell to the ground

My love, my darling you shine like a star pray that you're not looked at by everyone

I pray that you don't have anyone in your sights either

I pray for the wind to bring my heart to you soon.....

*Rong ra rong ra chorus kinda sounds like naraka na which means cute right? or is it just me?

Oh, such a song man!!