Does He Know

4 more days left till Christmas!!! I spent all my free time with the boys individually helping them plan gifts. I can't imagine what they did before me, they're all so needy! Two hours with Zayn finding Harry a gift, one with Niall for Liam, one with Liam for Zayn, etc, etc... I was slowly getting tired of Christmas shopping! I had found all my gifts already and now I just get to sit back and relax- or so you'd think. But that is not the case when you have to mother 5 boys! Don't get me wrong, I love them, but come on! At least Harry already got most of his stuff.

As I was driving to get some eggnog, I turned on the radio. I know this happens a lot cause they're famous or whatever, but the radio lady was talking about my favourite dumbasses. Can't anyone take a break from them in this world?? I listened closer to what she was explaining, and apparently it was about yours truly.

"Yes Michael, as you can tell from these pictures coming out, y/n is back with the band. Thuis new information has caused quite the upset from the One Direction fandom. Many angry screaming girls defending their favourite boys."

My favourite boys, back of little girls.

"Amy, is it true that she's dating Harry Styles?" The lady- Amy- explained how there seemed to have been a breakup.

"Well, she's just a normal girl, and most people are wondering why the band actually wants her to hangout with them in the first place. Many people are confused. Personally I don't really like her- nothing against the poor girl, but she seems to try way too hard for attention." Tears welled up in my eyes, and I pulled over. For another few minutes I just sat in the car crying. Then someone knocked on my window.

"Hello? Hey miss, are you okay? I looked through blurry eyes at the cute guy staring at me. I quickly rubbed my eyes, trying to fix my broken face. He ruffled his black wavy hair and smiled at me with recognition. He pulled out his earbuds and asked:

"Hey are you the One Direction girl? Really sorry about what they are saying to the radio. I don't think you try too hard. You actually seem really nice. I felt so bad about all the crap you've had to hear. Wanna talk? I'm not sure if you have anyone to talk to about this, or if you've even told anyone so just in case you want to, i'll listen. He would have kept going, rambling, but I sniffed pretty loudly.

"Sorry." I laughed at his shocked face.

"Ah, so she talks!"

Ring ring ring.

Oh crap! Harry was calling me.

"Sorry, I have to quickly take this." I stifled a breath and tried to clear my throat before answering. "Hey Harry, what's up."

"Hey, are you okay? You sound stuffed up?"

"No, no i'm okay." I glanced at the pep talk guy. His face looked confused as if saying 'why aren't you telling him you're not okay'. He was right, I didn't really like talking about my issues with people. And his proposal to listen to me sounded nice.  But of course, Harry needed my help asap. So, no talking for me. I felt bad leaving the nice guy, especially cause he was really cute, but I had to get back.

As I drove away I realized I hadn't asked his name. It was probably something cute like Josh or Hunter or something. (don't judge the names they were the first ones that came to mind)

For the whole ride back, and for the rest of the day, I just thought about the mystery pep talk guy. And the fact that I never got my damn eggnog. Gosh dang it Harry Edward Styles, I want my eggnog!

Timeskip to Christmas Eve

Niall's POV

I watched y/n reading a book. I felt so bad for her, having to be away from her family this Christmas, so I was determined to give her the best time possible. She had called her mom, days ago with the bad news. The flights had all been cancelled so she wouldn't make it home. Over the past fews days she had seemed less and less happy. I know she loves snow, and of course, it was not snowing in LA. So, I would give her the next best thing. Being somewhat rich has its perks sometimes. Action time!